No announcement yet.

Texas fight????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas fight????

http://www.rumblereturns2humble.com/ << Anyone here from Texas? Houston area to be more specific. There is a pro show there in October featuring a bunch of pro fights, a few MMA fights, too. Felix Cora Jr. is in the main event. I am going to be doing the live commentary (as the analyst) for the TV (not sure of the station to tell u the truth). Anybody from out there...and have u heard anything about this show?

Since Cora Jr is a Duva fighter, I thought he was going to be on last week's Diaz-Rodriguez card.

Comment

YO! What's going on with your man Mike Oliver? Does it seem like that loss has slowed him down?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican Legend View Post
        YO! What's going on with your man Mike Oliver? Does it seem like that loss has slowed him down?
        No, it's sped him up.

Comment

I havent heard of anything, but then again I havent talked to anyone at Savannah's in a while. I have some pretty good boxing insiders here, just havent talked to them in about 3-4 weeks. But I will be there. I go to all the live fights here in Houston. I'll see you there.

Comment

Cora was supposed to fight last week I heard but the fight fell out...he headlining this show though. As for Oliver, they have been tring to get him a comeback fight but nothing yet..we had a planned TV date that just fell out a few days ago. He's in a tough weight class to get air time with, especially since he's an east coast fighter who lost his last fight by stoppage. Could be a long road back to the top

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
              Cora was supposed to fight last week I heard but the fight fell out...he headlining this show though. As for Oliver, they have been tring to get him a comeback fight but nothing yet..we had a planned TV date that just fell out a few days ago. He's in a tough weight class to get air time with, especially since he's an east coast fighter who lost his last fight by stoppage. Could be a long road back to the top
              Some fighters just aren't the same after suffering that first loss, thats where I think Cora is.

Comment

Originally posted by JournalSquare View Post
                Some fighters just aren't the same after suffering that first loss, thats where I think Cora is.
                He just fell apart in an instant against Godfrey, looked terrible in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloba-DoNN View Post
                  He just fell apart in an instant against Godfrey, looked terrible in that fight.
                  I had a lot of high hopes for him, really, but that just happens sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by JournalSquare View Post
                    I had a lot of high hopes for him, really, but that just happens sometimes.
                    I did too, i was expecting him to make Godfrey look bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X