No announcement yet.

FMJ's best single punch KO..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
    Does he have one & who is it? I was wondering if he has a genuinely stunning HL reel KO over a world class fighter..

A:

-Martinez/Williams
    -Pac/Hatton

Type one?
    Sucker Punch Victor Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      You made a whole thread about me you dumb Phaggot. You should move on. Your stupidity on here is insufferable.
      dude you have stalked my posts and threads for over a year...sending gay azz dildos, red k, stupid private messages. etc. and I dont even acknowledge you....how about this...dont quote me, send me gifts, or none of that...you seriously have a problem man. get a life

you supposedly arent a pacquaio fan but post in literally every thread that is something negative about Mayweather....its obvious you're a troll. If you had a sense of humor it would be fine but damn you are annoying as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Rahat View Post
        Hes best ko was against hatton in my opinion beautiful check left hook
        It does count and it was a beautiful punch.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          .......are you obessed. I dont even quote you or talk to you.....whats your deal ? move on
          Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          You made a whole thread about me you dumb Phaggot. You should move on. Your stupidity on here is insufferable.
          Gold

Comment

OP still disturbed by Floyd's greatness I see...

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              OP still disturbed by Floyd's greatness I see...
              basically he isnt the only one

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                It does count and it was a beautiful punch.
                it was the ringpost that knocked hatton silly though. he doesn't even go down if he doesn't face plant into it. its definitely floyd's best ko since its so funny.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  May 2nd, 2015 ruined their lives
                  It really did. It really ruined lives and depressed the whole Filipino nation.

Ay Dios Mio!! They will never move on.

Comment

Ayala looked the worst, but he wasn't a well chinned guy, I think his ko of Hatton was his most 'emphatic' after all the build up etc.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      it was the ringpost that knocked hatton silly though. he doesn't even go down if he doesn't face plant into it. its definitely floyd's best ko since its so funny.
                      he was out before he hit the ring post. I dont even know why they let him continue. He was on wobbly legs, eyes weren't clear and he was taking a pounding leading up to the ko

it was a beautifully executed counter.

Comment

Working...
                      X