Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The myth that you are a clean athelete if you are in the olympic games.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virtually everybody that competes at that level has among some of the best genetics in the world especially in gymnastics.
    I don't see why this can't be achieved naturally alongside having great genetics & years of vigorous training.

Most male gymnasts at that level are built and as ripped as anybody you're ever likely to see in any sport or in any gym. Look at the others next too him, they're all tanks.
    Maybe he is on something IDK but its certainly not out of the realm of possibility for him to be natural.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      Maybe for lazy and unathletic guys like you OP but,I live a healthy lifestyle and workout hard 5 days a week. I'm shredded and 100% natural.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
        I've posted my picture on here a million times

Comment

****ing hell. OP is dumber than a box of rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            You're all too stupid... what else can I do? keep thinking like that...
            I get what you're saying but instead of posting those pics you should've used WADA's report on Russia's drug testing scheme at the 2012 Olympics. They were all dirty and covered it up until recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              I get what you're saying but
              No you don't seem to get what I'm saying. Blaming Russia only for doping is stupid. This is all polytical.

Doping in the olympics exists since many decades ago and all the top countries have doped athletes. This includes the USA athletes. Don't be so stupid.

Comment

I'm pretty certain most elite athletes are taking some form ped, and that it's been happening for decades. Sure, you can look like that naturally, but can you train, and perform like they do naturally? I doubt it

Comment

I believe nearly all Olympic athletes, and many, if not all, professional athletes are on performance enhancing drugs.

Furthermore, an eye test, in my opinion, could clearly help most people spot the more obvious cases of cheating. If the face doesn't match the rest of the body or looks altered in any way, that's a huge red flag for a possible cheater.

It's kind of sad, because we think we're seeing the best athletes when we watch sports, but in reality they're the best cheaters.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                    Maybe for lazy and unathletic guys like you OP but,I live a healthy lifestyle and workout hard 5 days a week. I'm shredded and 100% natural.
                    Good post green k sent

Comment

I think conlan is definitely clean

Comment

Working...
                      X