No announcement yet.

According to PR News Paper...Canelo ducked a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    This is utterly ******ed. Canelo didn't duck the rematch, he moved on to other things because he won the fight convincingly.
    I like Cotto but must admit he has some delusional fans..they can never accept it when he loses

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
      I like Cotto but must admit he has some delusional fans..they can never accept it when he loses
      I see this BS alot whenever a guy loses, the winner is somehow ducking a rematch. Froch fans were famous for this. Cotto fans need to just let it go-Canelo won.

Comment

The way diva cotto treated canelo in the negotiations im not too surprised he gave em the middle finger

Comment

ducked?

looks like mercy to me

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
            Yes.

Turned down the likely hood of the largest paycheck ever for him, and be able to dictate everything to Cotto but instead, chose Khan? lol!

CaneLOL fans think that it was an easy win...yet, real boxing fans and analyst saw it completely different.

CaneLOL fans again, justifying him and gathering to go into war for him lol! Punks!
            golden boy and rns are in litigation right now disputing their splits from the first fight. of course a 2nd fight wouldn't happen right away.

cotto instead wants to fight a welterweight diego chaves at 154 or a 140 pound fighter in provodnikov at 151 smh

Comment

Pound for pound, 2016 is starting to become the worst year of threads since I've been here. What is going on?

Comment

I see this BS alot whenever a guy loses, the winner is somehow ducking a rematch. Froch fans were famous for this. Cotto fans need to just let it go-Canelo won.
                Marquez has been ducking Pacquiao since the KO according to many lol

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                  Marquez has been ducking Pacquiao since the KO according to many lol
                  Can you imagine this like 10 or 15 years ago? rematches happen when the loser works himself back up. Its not like you get one just because you fought.

Comment

Can you imagine this like 10 or 15 years ago? rematches happen when the loser works himself back up. Its not like you get one just because you fought.
                    You mean Rios vs Pac 2 and Berto vs Floyd 2 shouldn't happen?

Comment

so let me get this straight, you're ducking a man you clearly beat the first time around?? How is this even possible?

You new day and age fans are a dumb bunch.

Comment

Working...
                      X