No announcement yet.

AJ is fighting bryant jennings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ is fighting bryant jennings

Just confirmed to me IN PERSON via a mole at Matchroom who i wont be naming!

Officially being announced at noon this Friday.

The whole card will be stacked with stable stars, just like they did in Dec and May last year. An almost identical formula.

Matchroom have submitted a request to SKY distribution for it to be televised as a PPV event, the results of which will be made at a later date once they've made their decision (a likely YES based on the Dec PPV results).

Last I read that they were stalling because Jennings wasn't going to come cheap

Comment

The money is there. It's a massive pot, AJ picked up £4m against Whyte.

Comment

Matchroom are going for Janitor Jennings because he's a name and he can't punch.

Another KO coming up for Bryant and his journey to gatekeeper is nearly complete.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          Matchroom are going for Janitor Jennings because he's a name and he can't punch.

Another KO coming up for Bryant and his journey to gatekeeper is nearly complete.
          Janitor Jennings yeah ok he's better than Chisora that's for sure !

Comment

Good step up for Joshua..

Comment

Bryant Jennings seems to be realizing he's a 2nd tier HW and will be the gatekeeper to the top-tier from here on out..

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

lol.

How can you criticize this fight if it happens?

Comment

Good fight if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    lol.

How can you criticize this fight if it happens?
                    Who said i was criticizing it?

It'll be entertaining while it lasts. Bryant doesn't have enough firepower to keep AJ off him though, only gonna be one result...

Comment

Working...
                    X