Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many punchers has Kell Brook actually fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khantards still obsessing over Brook.

Shawn Porter was compared to a mini Mike Tyson before he fought Brook. Dan and Gavin were southpaw boxer types. He's about to fight Rios who is a brawler and can bang. Don't see him avoiding a specific style.

Khan has deliberately chosen specific styles. The one moderate pressure fighter he fought was an ageing Julio Diaz who had him on his arse and in big trouble.
    Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 05-31-2015, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Forget punchers, how many world champions has Brook fought? out of 35 people he has fought 2 Former world champions...Khan has fought 11 out of 31 fights, former world champions. Brook fans can **** on Khan's chin and his recent opposition all they want but they can never dispute the fact that Brook has fought nothing but bums except porter.

Comment

Originally posted by English_Lion View Post
        Forget punchers, how many world champions has Brook fought? out of 35 people he has fought 2 Former world champions...Khan has fought 11 out of 31 fights, former world champions. Brook fans can **** on Khan's chin and his recent opposition all they want but they can never dispute the fact that Brook has fought nothing but bums except porter.
        Why is it always a dick measuring competition? Instead of an actual fight between the two fighters to find out whose better.

All I see from Khan's worshippers are "Khan's resume is better lolz" - who cares? Is he better in the ring? We don't know because he's too p*ssy to get in there with Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Why is it always a dick measuring competition? Instead of an actual fight between the two fighters to find out whose better.

All I see from Khan's worshippers are "Khan's resume is better lolz" - who cares? Is he better in the ring? We don't know because he's too p*ssy to get in there with Brook.

How can you not know that Khan is better in the ring than Brook? Khan has proven himself at the highest level against the highest level of opposition on several multiple occasions. Brook has proven himself once against Porter.

And if you truly understood Boxing, you would know that Khan is no 2 to Floyd in the WBC rankings. He is Floyd's mandatory, if he fights Brook for his IBF, Khan loses his no 2 ranking with the WBC and the floyd shot. Not to mention the fact the IBF ****ed khan over in the peterson fight in the most scandalous way. That is why Khan is not fighting Brook right now, nothing to do with the fact of him being a "*****"

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Khantards still obsessing over Brook.

Shawn Porter was compared to a mini Mike Tyson before he fought Brook. Dan and Gavin were southpaw boxer types. He's about to fight Rios who is a brawler and can bang. Don't see him avoiding a specific style.

Khan has deliberately chosen specific styles. The one moderate pressure fighter he fought was an ageing Julio Diaz who had him on his arse and in big trouble.
            Is that you Eddie? Who the **** called him mini Mike Tyson? They clearly never watched him before, his sloppy as hell with overrated power, besides his roughhouse tactics he offers nothing. Bone who is a 140 fighter was tagging him hard before he twisted his knee and now Broner about to UD him. I see you in every Khan thread so dont start on Khantard as I gave Brook his props you ****head wankstain. I said today tht Matthysse also beats Khan, I'm a bigger fan of Matthysse than Khan so dont bring up that I only watch boxing for Khan bull**** sunshine.

Khan still clearly beat Diaz, Diaz just fought Porter before that and Porter went life and death with him and arguably lost lmao, do your research. Brook's best win went literally life and death with Diaz and many thought he lost. He fought Khan straight after that draw so he was coming off momentum too.
            Last edited by SalimShady1212; 05-31-2015, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Typical Khanfanboy behavouir.

Fan: "Khan is ducking punchers"

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

Stop being ******ed, I'm saying Khan may be ducking punchers but Brook hasn't even fought one. Prove me wrong? You can't.

Comment

Originally posted by English_Lion View Post
                  How can you not know that Khan is better in the ring than Brook? Khan has proven himself at the highest level against the highest level of opposition on several multiple occasions. Brook has proven himself once against Porter.

And if you truly understood Boxing, you would know that Khan is no 2 to Floyd in the WBC rankings. He is Floyd's mandatory, if he fights Brook for his IBF, Khan loses his no 2 ranking with the WBC and the floyd shot. Not to mention the fact the IBF ****ed khan over in the peterson fight in the most scandalous way. That is why Khan is not fighting Brook right now, nothing to do with the fact of him being a "*****"
                  How would we know? He was buckled and hurt by Chris Algieri in the first round of their fight ffs.

Floyd's mandatory Yeah - you really understand boxing.

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
                  Is that you Eddie? Who the **** called him mini Mike Tyson? They clearly never watched him before, his sloppy as hell with overrated power, besides his roughhouse tactics he offers nothing. Bone who is a 140 fighter was tagging him hard before he twisted his knee and now Broner about to UD him. I see you in every Khan thread so dont start on Khantard as I gave Brook his props you ****head wankstain. I said today tht Matthysse also beats Khan, I'm a bigger fan of Matthysse than Khan so dont bring up that I only watch boxing for Khan bull**** sunshine.

Khan still clearly beat Diaz, Diaz just fought Porter before that and Porter went life and death with him and arguably lost lmao, do your research. Brook's best win went literally life and death with Diaz and many thought he lost. He fought Khan straight after that draw so he was coming off momentum too.
                  You've been riding Khan hard lately. Pretty pathetic. Instead of making excuses, why don't you just ask him why he doesn't want to fight Brook?

Deep down, Khan fanboys are petrified too that Brook would beat the living crap out of their boy and end his career - for good this time.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

Collazo knocked ortiz...span him around with one punch, Khan fought him straight away?

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
                      Stop being ******ed, I'm saying Khan may be ducking punchers but Brook hasn't even fought one. Prove me wrong? You can't.
                      Frankie Gavin has about the same pop as Khan's last 5 opponents

He's fought a few with decent power like Jones, Senchenkho, Saldvia came over with a big-punching reputation, lovemore ndou was a strong guy and of course Porter who would absolutely end Khan's career.

Comment

Working...
                      X