Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SMH] Why is Andre Ward excluded from Cliff Rold's P4P list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward has to beat three top 10 contenders in his own division before getting back on any P4P list and he has to do that within one year, not four or five. I do not see Ward on a P4P list again any time soon.

Comment

Ward doesn't fight anyone but tune ups. For years. Obviously he is one of the 10 best, but he has to fight people again like he used to. I thought he was the next p4p guy once Floyd retired. He looked unbeatable. He may not be. Also, why are Bradley and Marquez and Froch so high? Marquez is one of my all-time favorite fighters (as is Froch), but he isn't who he used to be and hasn't had a significant win for a while. Bradley's last few wins and "draw" are all fishy. Froch, well, he did beat Groves in front of yada, yada, yada. But still, who else recently? Manny being at 3 is too high as well IMO. Wlad should be higher, Crawford should be here, and GGG could hover around the bottom of the top ten.

1. Mayweather (justified)
      2. Roman Gonzalez (way too high considering lack of comp)
      3. Pacquiao (what a joke being this high up)
      4. Rigo (justified)
      5. Bradley (or nah)
      6. Marquez (or nah)
      7. Froch (what a joke, Froch is garbage)
      8. Kovalev (not justified unless he beats A. Stevenson)
      9. Estrada (whatever)
      10. Klitschko (somewhat justified)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        Ward is on my p4p list!!!...don't care how long he's been inactive...MARK MY WORDS!!...he will snatch BOTH Krusher and GGG's 0....mark that down!!!
        Yup and I can't wait for those moments. Unfortunately, GGG stays in his crappy weight division with no competition. After Ward beats Kova'rrated and Garbagovkin he'll easily be #1 or #2 on most lists.

Comment

Originally posted by In Motion View Post
          Here is a link to Cliff Rold of Boxing Scene's P4P list. Can you spot what's wrong with it? blah blah blah
          another biased fkn poll

fkn kids all think they're goebbels

no subtlety at all

Comment

Inactivity.

Comment

Working...
            X