Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Access: Mayweather vs. Maidana - Episode 3 (FULL VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Access: Mayweather vs. Maidana - Episode 3 (FULL VIDEO)

here it is guys, Showtime just uploaded it

The best episode out of the 3, without a doubt. Maidana vows "I'm going to f**k him up" @20:37 and earlier in the episode when he's getting a tattoo. I am ****ing pumped!!

Comment

That was really nice. Thanks for that!

Comment

Finally a good episode. Holy ****.

I don't think I've ever seen Floyd in a boring/wack All Access or 24/7 until this one. Floyd's segments are dreadful, minus this episode.

Comment

I like how accessible Showtime makes their material. It is a breath of fresh air with all of the copyright sensitive networks / companies out there. They make sure their content is available in different platforms and in a very timely fashion.

Showtime, and I never thought I'd say this, decided to go all in and have taken over boxing. They have put money and into it and it shows.

Comment

How is Philthy Rich records still a thing? I friggen remember this company opening up like a decade ago and reading about it in a RING magazine. And there is a CEO? !

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              I like how accessible Showtime makes their material. It is a breath of fresh air with all of the copyright sensitive networks / companies out there. They make sure their content is available in different platforms and in a very timely fashion.

Showtime, and I never thought I'd say this, decided to go all in and have taken over boxing. They have put money and into it and it shows.
              Yeah that's a good thing Showtime has going. I watched the episode live on TV and it's been about an hour and it's already up online.

And lol at the sig "free Jas" I wonder why he was banned

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
                How is Philthy Rich records still a thing? I friggen remember this company opening up like a decade ago and reading about it in a RING magazine. And there is a CEO? !
                I can't believe it's still going either.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

Yep, they have ramped it up the past few months. Uploading a ton of full fights too.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I can't believe it's still going either.

I literally don't think it's a real company. Not trying to hate, but I don't think it's quite legit. It's easy to build a studio and call it your record company when you have that kind of money I guess

Comment

Working...
                    X