• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather. Lol.

Wait, what...

He's fighting Devon Alexander.

Te guy who needed a robbery to "beat" Andrey Kotelnik

When will this prick just retire and **** off out of boxing?

I wish he would just get out boxing already.

Most floyd fans aren't even fans of this sport. Just a bunch of racist ******s

Comment

He fights once a year and let the elite fighters beat each other up and then comes out of nowhere to fight devon ****ing alexander. LOL such a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        When will this prick just retire and **** off out of boxing?
        The same day that all of the people that are complaining actually don't buy his fights. In other words, no time soon.

Comment

Comment

You're short sighted. Come on over and join me here in a discussion of the bigger picture of this move.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
              The same day that all of the people that are complaining actually don't buy his fights. In other words, no time soon.
              Dude I donts see how people will buy this fight. The casuals wont because they dont know who alexander is. The boxing fans wont because they know who alexander is.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
                Dude I donts see how people will buy this fight. The casuals wont because they dont know who alexander is. The boxing fans wont because they know who alexander is.
                I'll believe it when I see it. But I hope most of the people that dislike the fight do sit it out or at least not purchase it. That would be a real powerful statement.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                  I'll believe it when I see it. But I hope most of the people that dislike the fight do sit it out or at least not purchase it. That would be a real powerful statement.
                  I won't be paying a cent for it, but il probably watch it at the pub, purely because it's boxing

Comment

lol,i knew their was a reason i wish floyd would retire,cherrypicking again,cherrypicking tomorrow will never never face legit comp...ever. and alexander just proved his worth which wasn't alot anyway,this fight is a joke no way is floyd p4p king.protecting that "0" which doesn't mean ****,alexander must of got the fight due to his outstanding performance against bailey lol

Comment

Working...
                    X