Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz: completely healed and ready to start boxing again.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im glad Vic is almost back. By putting his name in the pot at 147 makes it more exciting. Because hes either gonna beat the dude up or get beat up. Vic could even make a fight with Alexander exciting. Hell put him in with the Brook vs Alexander winner or loser.

Comment

Awesome! A tune up, and then fight Guerrero.. Ortiz knocks him out in 3! WARTIZZZZZ

Comment

No matter what Ortiz doesn't know how to be in a boring fight, can't wait to see him again. Hopefully he used the time off to figure out if boxing is really what he wants to do and put his heart in it.

Comment

i wanna see

lopez/ortiz rematch since it was in the contract!

Comment

I like Ortiz, good luck to him.

Rematches with Lopez/Berto would be good.

Comment

One of my favourite fighters of recent times can't wait to see him in action

Comment

Don't think it would ever happen but I think a guy like Nazim Richardson would be a good fit for Ortiz. Nazim seems to get his fighters to go in there with a lot of confidence and could help Victor develop some mental toughness. Kid has the tools, he just hasn't learned to handle in ring adversity well.

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
                  Awesome! A tune up, and then fight Guerrero.. Ortiz knocks him out in 3! WARTIZZZZZ
                  Based on what? The same guy who dropped Ortiz wasn't even hurting Guerrero. Ortiz has been down unlike Guerrero. Let's not get too excited now and make ridiculous claims.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Based on what? The same guy who dropped Ortiz wasn't even hurting Guerrero. Ortiz has been down unlike Guerrero. Let's not get too excited now and make ridiculous claims.
                    I feel the same way. I would be rooting for Oritz in this fight, but my money would be on Guerrero.

Comment

I'm excited for Ortiz. He's never in a boring fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X