Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erik Morales talks Floyd Mayweather, Pacquiao, Maidana - translation from ESPN Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lxs View Post
    Morales: I've been talking with Golden Boy and they are offering me Floyd Mayweather. There is nothing concrete nothing clear they are just seeing if we can come to terms.

straight from the horse's mouth. or is morales a liar too?

Arum said Floyd is fighting Morales,Morales said Goldenboy offered Floyd,Floyd never agreed to anything.Floyd said it himself that he`s trying to make the Pacquiao fight.

Paul Spadafora and Ray Hatton also claimed that there were talks of him fighting Mayweather and it turns out to be B.S.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      Even Roger doesn't know or decide anything about Floyd Jr. I remember him kind of insinuating that Spaddy was next in an interview.

Even though Roger is his trainer and uncle. He's not part of Floyd Jr business team. He's part of the team in the trainer sense but he doesn't have any input in deciding what moves to make.

GBP doesn't even decide or has any input. The core of the team is Ellerbe, Haymon, and Floyd Jr. That's it. They decide when and what moves to make.

All these negotiations that GBP is making or things that Roger means nothing...It's Ellerbe, Haymon, and Floyd Jr who makes the decisions.
      Surprisingly, people still don't see this. Ellerbe and Haymon call the shots. Not Richard Schafer nor anyone at GBP.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
        sounds like someones butt is hurting

Don't think too much about my butt.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
          That's not true...

Eric Gomez: "We are in talks with Floyd Mayweather to match him with Morales"

http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-floy...es-next--45758

Doesn't mean the fight is happening, despite Floyd having a date and venue set before Pac and JMM even lace them up. But both Golden Boy and Erik Morales are saying that talks are talking place.

: Ducks and covers as my fan club enters the thread:
          You're just not going to give up huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
            Arum said Floyd is fighting Morales,Morales said Goldenboy offered Floyd,Floyd never agreed to anything.Floyd said it himself that he`s trying to make the Pacquiao fight.

Paul Spadafora and Ray Hatton also claimed that there were talks of him fighting Mayweather and it turns out to be B.S.
            the bone of contention here is whether or not morales was indeed offered a floyd fight by gbp. and morales confirmed it. not whether floyd will indeed fight him in the coming days.

Comment

*****s will label Morales a liar

Comment

What so some of you people think Floyd is actually going to fight Morales? The stupidity of some people on here smh...

Anyone with half a brain cell knows that this fight is not a serious option.

Comment

Working...
                X