Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(VIDEO)Berto Tries To Touch Gloves With Ortiz Start of 7th Rd; Ortiz Takes Cheap Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (VIDEO)Berto Tries To Touch Gloves With Ortiz Start of 7th Rd; Ortiz Takes Cheap Shot

http://www.boxing-core.com/videos/_V...003039&tid=107 (17:51).

This is what I'm talking about when it comes to this double standard imposed on Mayweather.

In the above video (17:51), you will see Berto attempt to touch gloves with Ortiz congratulating Ortiz on their epic battle during Round 6.

Berto lends his right glove out and Ortiz throws a straight left thereafter. Doesn't that make Ortiz a dirty fighter?

The HBO announcers didn't say 1 thing about this, nor has the main stream media. DOUBLE STANDARD!!
    Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 09-20-2011, 09:47 AM.

No surprise. Heck they co-signed when he popped Mosley just last year in a very similar situation when Shane was trying to do all that hugging and glove touching. If I wasn't at work, I would post the youtube video.

Comment

The circumstances were nothing alike.

Screw Mayweather for picking on an old man like Merchant. I wish him nothing but bad luck for the rest of his life.

Comment

Mainstream media wasn't watching Berto Vic. There were more photographers at floyd vic than fans at berto vic. Of course for Lampley couldve pointed that out. Instead he wanted to discuss all the hope we have for Manny Pacquio.

Lampley, wifecheater and wifebeater.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post

Screw Mayweather for picking on an old man like Merchant. I wish him nothing but bad luck for the rest of his life.
          Picking on anold man. My god dude could you be any more over dramatic. Next you'll post some **** like how dare he beat an orphan like Ortiz.

Comment

Yep. Berto said good work and tried to touch gloves.

Ortiz jumped at him with a left hook.

Ironic.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post

**** you too hope you get gang raped by a bunch of Mandingo's named floyd

Comment

ortiz got exactly what he deserved !!!!! the leaping headbutt he did repeatedly was way dirtier than the two punches he got !!!!! if abner mares was knocked out after he continued to do dirty fouls no one would feel sympathy for him , i dont see why anyone feels bad for ortiz !!!!!!!!
                Last edited by treason1; 09-20-2011, 09:56 AM.

Comment

*****S are....

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                    *****S are....

This.

Both are wrong but 2 wrongs dont make a right. And obviously the Mayweather shot will get more attention; it was a bigger fight and it caused a KO. That should be obvious as to why its getting talked about more, not really a double standard.

Comment

Working...
                    X