No announcement yet.

Can't wait for Vit-Adamek

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait for Vit-Adamek

its gonna be a great massacre...lol @ people who think adamek will actually do better than haye...its gionna be like the arreola fight if not worse

Adamke had better have found some good steroids.

Comment

haye vs wlad wasnt a massacre

haye had one bruise on his face, it was anon event.

wlad was unable to beat the guy to a pulp and teach him a lesson like he promised, he didnt use his left hook, no uppercuts, he threw one right and no bodyshots

the only thing he did was throw a jab and step back..he held on in round 12 like a *****....i might have to gif that

Haye like Vitali said after the fight "was wlads toughest opponent, good figther",

however i agree Adamek will be demolished, he'll stand there and take a beating like all the other bums who fight the Klits, you gotta move around, and make them miss then follow up with something hard.

Comment

Hay had the first part of the strategy, which was to take Wlads jab away, I have never seen Wlad land so few jabs in any fight that I can remember, however he didn't have the follow through to win the fight.

Adamek won't even take the jab away, he will just get beaten up.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
          Hay had the first part of the strategy, which was to take Wlads jab away, I have never seen Wlad land so few jabs in any fight that I can remember, however he didn't have the follow through to win the fight.

Adamek won't even take the jab away, he will just get beaten up.
          yup haye mos def showed boxers how to make wlad miss, he however was unable to follow up with anything to take advantage of this

adamek will just stand there and take a beating like everyone else, he doesnr have the reflexes of haye...the fight will be over with a tko and a bloody face

Comment

Working...
          X