Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Boxing, which Nationality is most DISRESPECTED??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TuR'oK View Post
    chicanos.....
    puro chicano

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
      The Brits.

The truth is we're doing pretty well.

And we invented the sport, so fuck off.
      I thought Greeks invented the sport, no?

Comment

boxing has been around since the time of Mesopotamia 1000s of years ago. they invented it.

I hate them damn Liechtensteinian boxers....****ING CORRUPT, GREEDY *******S. **** YOU

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          sorry im not wired like that..im american and dont root for fighters just cause their american..thats ridiculous
          I root for Scottish fighters because we only get one that's decent every 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by DTanc View Post
            I thought Greeks invented the sport, no?
            how can you invent a punch up?

Comment

Those fcking Martians! We can't even watch their fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
                white..and all disrepect is by black people.....double standard..hopkins can say a white will never beat a black....but can you imagine if i say that a lot of black fighters are either in jail ordont have any discipline(kirkland,butler,judah,..etc)..im just saying....
                Kirkland, and Judah have been criticized within and outside of the African American boxing community for their respective flaws, and discipline issues.

I disagree with the jail comment, because I don't know if there are any fighters incarcerated at the moment who are considered ranked contenders, but we do have talented fighters in the game whom has had issues with the law stagnate promising careers. I believe color has no bearing in that area, case in point look at Spadafora while looking at Kirkland for example.

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
                  Everyone hates on the Brits because British fighters are taking over the game. There is talk of changing the sports name to Fisty Cuffs because it sounds more British.
                  lol@ taking over!

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                    people who judge fights based on race and nationality are clearly racist..no normal person even thinks like that
                    Its stupid to pick fights on nationality but nothing wrong with supporting your countrymen

Comment

Don't follow a fighter based on where they are from, but rather their style, how they fight & conduct them selves. But if we are talking fighters that get disrespected, I think region wise, UK & European fighters have to do 3 times more to gets props.

Comment

Working...
                      X