Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do the Klitschkos receive so much hatred?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do the Klitschkos receive so much hatred?

I've been trying to understand why some people obsessively hate the Klitschkos.

Most boxing fans do NOT hate them, and instead appreciate how rare it is for men their size to be so athletic. Few heavyweights have lasted at the top level for so many years, let alone dominate.

People like Teddy Atlas bash them for their fighting styles. How much of that is his mental frustration about not experiencing the pleasure of seeing the men he hates so much get hit and hurt? I think their defensive capabilities bother him and others who want to see them get knocked out.

Anyway here's a poll. I've made this thread to help the Klitschko fans understand the haters a bit better. Maybe the most obsessive Klitschko haters just need a little psychiatric help.
    They were born in a former Soviet republic
    7.80%
    They are white Europeans
    13.30%
    Their excellent defensive skills make them difficult to hit
    10.09%
    They defeat their opponents so easily
    8.72%
    They feel the heavyweight champion should be Black
    12.39%
    They are not from the UK
    7.34%
    Because they are intelligent, educated men
    6.42%
    They are better than the hater's favorite boxer
    6.42%
    Because they are not Americans
    17.89%
    Because being successful men, they make losers jealous
    9.63%

The poll is expired.

cause there not american

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
      cause there not american
      .........Bingo.

Comment

vitali is nice but wlad is a stiff robot. wlad has been involved in 2 of the most boringest fights in heavywieght title history. sorry but anytime wlad gets a challenge he excesively holds.

Comment

I made a joke thread about Wlad only winning because of stiff arming and rabbit punching, and I was shocked how many people legitimately agreed with it... people are dumb.

Atlas pissed me off a lot yesterday (YETH, BUT JOE, HE ONLY DREW FOUTY TOWSAND, HE ISN'T AN ATTRACTHUN!) with his nonsense.

I have never been more impressed by Wladimir and he makes me like him more with each fight. He truly is a great at heavyweight, all time I mean.

Off topic: His entrance was easily the best entrance I've ever seen in my life. I knew Wladimir was going to walk through Peter easily, but that entrance got me pumped up for the fight, which I didn't think was possible.

Comment

Originally posted by manute bol View Post
            vitali is nice but wlad is a stiff robot. wlad has been involved in 2 of the most boringest fights in heavywieght title history. sorry but anytime wlad gets a challenge he excesively holds.
            Wladimir has technique... Vitali does not. He looks so ugly when he fights.

Who cares if he holds? It's what someone who dominates from the outside is supposed to do when a fighter with no chance gets on the inside.

Comment

1. All they do is Jab Jab Clinch.
              2. They beat everyone so there's nobody left.
              3. They're European.

No hatred from me I mean I like them. But they can be too cautious and boring. But I do like them so yee. ^ above is why they get so much hate.

Comment

Cuz' of fans like you who make it impossible to appreciate them.

You'd sit there and lie to yourself all day just to toe the line for them despite knowing you're full of shit.

No fighter is perfect but when you talk about the Klitschko's you sound like an enamored faggot ready to take it up the ass.

If his hardcore fans were more humble and honest about them they wouldn't receive nearly as much hate.

Their hate is more an expression of resentment towards their devotees than it is against them themselves.

Sober up Tunney and start admitting you're full of shit.

Comment

Its not hatred It doesnt go that far. Nobody HATES them, or at lest nobody should...people have grown extremley tired of the way they fight. Thats it simple, name a fighter you dont like. Not for anything he does outside the ring, but for the way he fights in the ring...if a fighter wants to be on television in my opinion he better be willing to entertain his audience. And they dont do that, **** ive never been so bored seeing these brothers knock their overmatched opponents out, now doesnt their seem to be something wrong with that?????

Comment

Originally posted by XwolverineX View Post
                    1. All they do is Jab Jab Clinch.
                    2. They beat everyone so there's nobody left.
                    3. They're European.

No hatred from me I mean I like them. But they can be too cautious and boring. But I do like them so yee. ^ above is why they get so much hate.
                    pretty much.

Comment

Working...
                    X