Collapse
No announcement yet.

[BREAKING NEWS-OFFICAL] Israel boards Gaza-bound Rachel Corrie vessel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is this second state going to come from??

Last edited by arraamis; 06-05-2010, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
      Lol at the 2 state solution... There's a reason there's an unethical, unlawful blockade on Gaza and it has nothing to do with safety.

Of course... they don't want weapons to reach there because the people will have a means of defending themselves, their families and land. Of course... they don't want aide (food and health supplies) to reach there because they want to make it as unlivable as possible, so these people willingly move out and cede the land.

It's insane to see the reduction of Palestinian territory trough the last 40-50 years and then these *******s and ******* sympathizers call for "peace" talks, a 2 state solution, and even dare to imply that Israel and its' army are the victim and not the aggressors.
      Really depends on what you are looking for out of this situation.

But have no doubt whatsoever that the Israeli's will pull the pin on every nuke they have and take theirselves with it rather than give up Israel.

Or the world can try and make them see that if they are not careful they are in danger of becoming the Nazi's here to make concessions and to try and lose the siege mentality they have developed.
      Of course if people stop making the Israeli's out to be the devil incarnate and Hamas moderate this will help too

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        Where is this second state going to come from??
        Maybe we could let the United Nations try and earn their money.

No f@#k it lets let Turkey invade Israel and force a solution that'll work

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
          Maybe we could let the United Nations try and earn their money.

No f@#k it lets let Turkey invade Israel and force a solution that'll work
          What I'm saying is both The west bank and Gaza have been strategically segmented with Israeli settlements, roads and check-points.

The Israeli have already stated that they will not remove the settlers from those settlements. Hence, the most logical question in any Two-State plan is where is the land coming from?

Because if you look at those dated maps - settlements are scattered throughout the designated Palestinian areas.

I have to read thoroughly the proposed Two-State solution, because I can't see where the land is coming from, if Israel authority isn't willing to remove the settlers or the settlements.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
            What I'm saying is both The west bank and Gaza have been strategically segmented with Israeli settlements, roads and check-points.

The Israeli have already stated that they will not remove the settlers from those settlements. Hence, the most logical question in any Two-State plan is where is the land coming from?

Because if you look at those dated maps - settlements are scattered throughout the designated Palestinian areas.

I have to read thoroughly the proposed Two-State solution, because I can't see where the land is coming from, if Israel authority isn't willing to remove the settlers or the settlements.

For sure it is going to take a lot of concession and negotiation on both sides.
            Each side needs to ask themselves a question each:

1) Do Palestinians wish to make a homeland alongside the Jews?

2) Do the Jews want a homeland, which they in recent history have migrated too generally as a sanctuary, to fester hatred and be a breeding ground for extremist terrorism?

If the answer to each question is yes then they have a shot, if the answers are but but in 1948/67/73 etc etc then generations will live looking at each other across barbed wire

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
              Really depends on what you are looking for out of this situation.

But have no doubt whatsoever that the Israeli's will pull the pin on every nuke they have and take theirselves with it rather than give up Israel.

Or the world can try and make them see that if they are not careful they are in danger of becoming the Nazi's here to make concessions and to try and lose the siege mentality they have developed.
              Of course if people stop making the Israeli's out to be the devil incarnate and Hamas moderate this will help too
              If what you're saying is true, Israel doesn't sound like a country stable enough to be allowed to own nuclear weapons.

And what happens if all of the Palestinian refugees are allowed back into Israel and everyone gets an equal vote? Then you have Hamas in control of 300 nukes.

Comment

why do people keep talking about "PALESTINIAN" territory?

there is NO PALESTINIAN TERRITORY since 1948.

62 years.

they don't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  If what you're saying is true, Israel doesn't sound like a country stable enough to be allowed to own nuclear weapons.

And what happens if all of the Palestinian refugees are allowed back into Israel and everyone gets an equal vote? Then you have Hamas in control of 300 nukes.
                  i don't know.

if the u.s. was gonna get taken over by china (or say the u.s.s.r. back in the cold war)

i'd let the nukes go and go out with a bang rather than have no usa.

that's me though.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    i don't know.

if the u.s. was gonna get taken over by china (or say the u.s.s.r. back in the cold war)

i'd let the nukes go and go out with a bang rather than have no usa.

that's me though.
                    You'd rather kill yourself, your family, and everyone you know? Start a nuclear war that will likely permanently wipe out life on this planet?

Dunno, but that seems psychotic to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                      You'd rather kill yourself, your family, and everyone you know? Start a nuclear war that will likely permanently wipe out life on this planet?

Dunno, but that seems psychotic to me.
                      rather be dead than red!

Comment

Working...
                      X