Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Cotto --- Ring Size??? Who got to choose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs Cotto --- Ring Size??? Who got to choose?

So the purse, weight, title, location, and gloves have all been agreed on.. The contract is signed. Does anyone happen to know who got their way with the ring size? I imagin with Roach and Pac's gameplan to "not get hit" and not sit and trade, they would want a bigger ring and vice versa for Cotto who said he wants to use his size and power, and will probably want to cut manny off and force him to trade..Anyone know who got the final say on this?

of course pacman will get to choose the ring size..he chose everything else...why stop now??

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit-Punches View Post
      So the purse, weight, title, location, and gloves have all been agreed on.. The contract is signed. Does anyone happen to know who got their way with the ring size? I imagin with Roach and Pac's gameplan to "not get hit" and not sit and trade, they would want a bigger ring and vice versa for Cotto who said he wants to use his size and power, and will probably want to cut manny off and force him to trade..Anyone know who got the final say on this?
      i think theyre using the standard size ring of 22ft

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
        of course pacman will get to choose the ring size..he chose everything else...why stop now??

Comment

Working...
        X