Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think ALL blacks researched before voting?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think ALL blacks researched before voting?

I have seen several interviews on my local stations of early voters and they have all said the same. "I am glad i can finally vote on an african american" "It is time for change and Obama is the man to bring it" "Being an African American and voting for a fellow African American feels great"

These are all just some quotes i have heard from people on TV. Now something that stood out, is that most of these people said they are voting because of change or whatever. I was wondering if they actually researched this election becuase i have yet to hear any blacks on tv or in person say i am voting for obama because i like his policy on war or taxes, etc. I have heard hispanics, whites, and other ethnic groups tell me this. Now there is nothing wrong with voting for Obama. But if your voting on him because he is black then just say it. If you want to vote for him for that reason than do it.

You honestly think they researched Obama and Mccain's policies on different subjects?

No, I don't but I also think the the same goes with other ethnicities as well. I know people who aren't black who are pro-Obama just because they don't want another republican in the office with zero knowledge of his stance. **** I was that way for a minute until I decided that staying uninformed about all of this is probably the worst thing I could do right now for myself.

Comment

i personally researched on both sides and watched the debates and im voting for Obama.

Comment

Blacks have an impossible time voting Republican for social reasons.

Comment

How many average people(every race) actually do research on nominees??? If they all did that why would we have campaigns

Comment

Do you know how many rednecks in West Virginia, Pensalvania and other southern states don't know anything about McCain but will vote for him?

It works both ways and is an actual advantage for McCain because there are more whites than blacks in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
              Do you know how many rednecks in West Virginia, Pensalvania and other southern states don't know anything about McCain but will vote for him?

It works both ways and is an actual advantage for McCain because there are more whites than blacks in this country.
              Listen to this smart man. How many threads does this kid make about Blacks voting for Obama

Comment

Do you think that African-Americans would vote Republican anyways? Republicans are in favor of tax breaks for the $600,000+ bracket, whereas Democrats will lower taxes for those that need it.

Also Republicans=War and War=

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                  You honestly think they researched Obama and Mccain's policies on different subjects?
                  If the majority of people had researched their policies, Obama and McCain wouldn't be the frontrunners

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post

That's right now, but in 10 years from now it will be the other way around.

Comment

Working...
                    X