No announcement yet.

I reckon Haye just shyt himself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I reckon Haye just shyt himself

Watching that demolition was something to behold, man Wlad had the lot - hooks, jabs, aggression, footwork, upper body movement, speed, precision.

Every fight this man improves. get used to it people Haye will NEVER fight Wlad now, not ever. That fight'll have **** haye up so badly his kids will have white hair!

yep.. and the funny thing is peter did more holding then wlad in that fight..

Comment

I actually think Haye is pretty much looking at that fight and saying.. the only reason Wlad did that is because Peter did nothing...

Just because that's what he says everytime they discuss the Klits... that they fight walking zombies..

Good kill for Wlad, though... I'm sure it feels good to completely dominate someone you didn't quite dominate last time..

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
        Yup and you'll notice Wlad didn't drape his hands around Peter either - he actively broke the clinches and punches his way out removing the primary criticism of their first fight - that he grabbed like an octopus.

Wlad is basically answering every criticism thrown his way now; I love this new aggressive Wlad.

Comment

Infact I think it done the opposite. Haye is probably feeling a little more confident after tonight, this is good for boxing. Haye will fancy his chances tonight, cause if one of those bombs lands then Wladimar is in trouble. No way would have tonight made Haye feel his chances were less after tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            I actually think Haye is pretty much looking at that fight and saying.. the only reason Wlad did that is because Peter did nothing...

Just because that's what he says everytime they discuss the Klits... that they fight walking zombies..

Good kill for Wlad, though... I'm sure it feels good to completely dominate someone you didn't quite dominate last time..
            Haye will do nothing but run from Wlad if they fight. Thats why I hope its a tiny ring, so we don't have to watch David run all night long.

Comment

Peter atleast had the balls to get into the ring with the brothers for the third time in his life Remember Vitali was the only person to KO Sam before tonight so he had that on his mind. Yet he went into the ring and took 10x more punishment than Haye could ever dream of. I give him way more props than a scared duck like Haye. Samuel MANNED UP instead of being a COWARD.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

Dude Haye did nothing for 10/11 rounds vs Valuev. Wlad would out box him to death!!!!

Comment

Haye is going to beat Harrison, find a shitty title defense for next year, then retire.

No need to shit himself anymore because he's never going to fight a Klitschko brother.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
                    Are you serious? Wladimar was the one embracing the clinches everytime! Wladimar holds at every punch he throws.

Comment

Working...
                    X