Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

arturo gatti's estimated estate is only about $6 million?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arturo gatti's estimated estate is only about $6 million?

Who heard the news that his widow is fighting over his estimated $5 to $6 million estate? I thought Gatti made more than that? The kind of name he has. But I guess he was just a club fighter who had some exciting fights therefore got some big TV fights to fight in or whatever. When he fought DLH didn't he just get $1 million for that? I was expecting Gatti to have more than that atleast.

Jeez just because there famous doesnt mean there gonna spend 80% of there wealth on just there houses.

Comment

are you kidding me? most boxers would love to have that much when they retire

Comment

Gatti loved to party. Good for him, it means he enjoyed his **** to the fullest.

AG only fought on ppv once, so 6 million dollars after everything is said and done is excellent. Every mangaer and/or promoter should set their boxer up with an accountant and someone that will invest their money wisely.

**** that ***** too, she shouldn't get **** and her kid should get taken away too.

Comment

Only once against who? This is a shock, I thought Gatti was worth atleast close to $20-30 million. Maybe more. For his weight class. Naseem Hamed made more and hes in a lower weight class. Nas from what I heard was worth about $90 million? or is it $70 million?

Amir Khan from what I been hearing is making more money yet he is not even an American TV hit, yet. Arturo was HUGE, wasn't he? Somebody screwed him, including his wife. I thought his wife would get him killed cause he had a ton of money, but for $6 million? DLH's wife should kill DLH, he's worth more, you know?

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
          Gatti loved to party. Good for him, it means he enjoyed his **** to the fullest.

AG only fought on ppv once, so 6 million dollars after everything is said and done is excellent. Every mangaer and/or promoter should set their boxer up with an accountant and someone that will invest their money wisely.

**** that ***** too, she shouldn't get **** and her kid should get taken away too.

Comment

huh?

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
            Jeez just because there famous doesnt mean there gonna spend 80% of there wealth on just there houses.

Comment

Well he may have pissed away a ton of it

Comment

Hmm maybe the article was a little off when it comes to the right amount of Gatti's wealth. $6 million ONLY? you know how much a house/mansion cost in NJ? Isn't that where AG lived? You know how much it cost to maintain a hoe? $6 million is not enough, no wonder he got killed. I dont think the article I read was accurate on the numbers.

Comment

Well he had an ex wife who probably got a few million herself.

A fighter only takes home about 25-30% of his purse. By time time his entourage, management and the taxman gets paid, they don't get as much as you think.

Comment

if he made only a mil in his biggest payday how would he have more then 6 mil after living it up for his entire career?

Comment

Working...
                    X