Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Not Surprised By Fury No-Show, UKAD Hearing Delayed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His phone ran out of battery and his car broke down??? Pretty Suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      What a pathetic idiot Fury is
      I'd be surprised if this fight happens. Expect another 'postponement'.

Comment

Originally posted by RememberTUA? View Post
        His phone ran out of battery and his car broke down??? Pretty Suspicious.
        And he was stuck in traffic

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
          I'd be surprised if this fight happens. Expect another 'postponement'.
          I doubt it will happen. But as Vlad stated, he will wait until it does. Fury can let go of the belts if he doesn't want it.

Comment

What's funny, is that there are people that believe he actually broke down and his mobile died.

Comment

It was funny last year to read all of the posts from UK fans on this site, everyone got to pound their chest and live vicariously through Fury. Now almost a year later, all we here are crickets...

Comment

Nothing to do with Fury no show , however looking at Wlad im more convinced than before he will beat the brakes off Fury and then he will have real car trouble. :

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                  What's funny, is that there are people that believe he actually broke down and his mobile died.
                  Now people starting to wonder whether or not that ankle sprain was makeup as well. This guy might have fallen from grace with this b.s quicker than wackiao and his gay/ animals remark.east mine hard!

Comment

Originally posted by RememberTUA? View Post
                    Now people starting to wonder whether or not that ankle sprain was makeup as well. This guy might have fallen from grace with this b.s quicker than wackiao and his gay/ animals remark.east mine hard!
                    He's definitely confirmed what every non-bias fan knew - the guy has very little drive or desire. People love him for his sound-bites, but those fans come and go pretty quickly.

It's embarrassing that this tool represents the HW division right now.

Comment

He didnt want to hear the words, "hey Fury, pee in this cup".

Comment

Working...
                      X