No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: Postol Did NOT Want To Fight or Exchange, He Ran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mabulkhair View Post
    When did moving become running???? Crawford schooled him, Postol was clueless, he did not know how to cut the ring off whatsoever.
    When it is Lara doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
      He's right. Crawford was pure boxing, but not running, Postol was fighting like a *****. I like the guy but it's the truth, he was deadly afraid of getting hit back and the caution killed his output and his variety. When he would finally throw he'd sht his pants thinking about the counters and just look for a clinch.

Got completely outcalled and dominated since he got kd'd.

He showed some courage in the 12th, but I found it funny when Crawford said "you finally wanna fight then?" and started coming forward and Postol started running again.

I still like Postol, not to sht on him but he was scared.
      Yeah, it was obvious. He must be having nightmares about Crawford now.

Comment

What I saw is Crawford moving (running) a lot but effectively. Postol following him ineffectively.

Great win for Crawford. But not something that will that will attract more fans.

He has Postol for the taking. He can hurt Postol and Postol doesnt seem to be able to hurt him. Why not try go for a stoppage?

Remember Pac stopping Barrera? That how you crossover from your hometown to the world stage.

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
          When it is Lara doing it.
          Lara will go backwards, slow the pace down and run when he's not dominating or even winning a round.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
            Lol Crawford got me bored. I am a fan of slick boxing, but I was bored. Really bored, I switched it to UFC as well. Crawford better learn that people who fight like Floyd from now on, will no longer hold any weight to being watched. Just because he's good doesn't mean he will put asses in seats. That being said, I hope Pacquiao doesn't fight him, I don't need to see a 38 year old legend trying to prove to a 28 year old kid that he's better. We know mannys a legend, TBUD should be focused on people below manny to build his own resume. I hope after the way his coach treated roach and manny that they don't land that fight TBH, such disrespect to the last of the PPV boxing stars and only 8 division champ.
            Fighting Pacquiao would be a great way to build a fanbase and put asses in seats. If Roach and Manny are offended by a little bit of competitive fire from Crawford and his coach they're in the wrong game.

Comment

Postol got found out, whats up with his balance? Got schooled. Dont know how anyone can say otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                Great performance by Crawford but

Lol Crawford only stood his ground when he got Postol hurt. For the majority of the fight he stayed on the outside.
                He boxed beautifully!

Comment

Postol was bewildered and baffled that Crawford could hurt him and it showed. Crawford did everything right and anyone complaining probably was probably not going to give it up for him no matter what he did.

Comment

TC outclassed postol after round 4.

No debates.

It was up to postol to pressure and cut the ring off after he got behind.

Never fails, roach fighter cant and dont cut t yt? E ring off. Postol needs to go to JDJ or sanchez or hunter if he wants to improve.

The blueprint is out on postol , be quicker and box or counter vs postol. Its up to viktor to learn to pressure , its time for roach to retire

Comment

Postol is just too slow, and too weak of a puncher to beat someone as skilled as Crawford.

He couldn't adapt at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X