No announcement yet.

fighters you cant stand and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't say I "can't stand" anyone.

But I dislike the way Wladimir Klitschko is trying to come across as this honourable gentleman, but in reality he's the dirtiest fighter in boxing. In more ways than one.

Comment

There's no boxer that I genuinely dislike. Fanbases on the other hand...

Comment

Broner. A criminal, disrespectful, big mouth, and a crybaby (complains to the reff alot)

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          GGG - dude is ugly and has no swag at all. Funky hair, hideous fashion style, dumb voice, and his face is odd and irritating to look at. His trainer also rocks that 70s **** stache and looks and sounds like a guy not allowed 10 miles near a school.
          Nobody older than 13 should have "Swag".

Comment

I can't stand Fury because he is simply a media guy.

Comment

Originally posted by tomwalker View Post
              I can't stand Fury because he is simply a media guy.
              The media have shunned him. The only media he's ever on are youtube or boxing channels which have 5 minute interviews with him. The only real media attention he got was when he said those things about gay people.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                GGG - dude is ugly and has no swag at all. Funky hair, hideous fashion style, dumb voice, and his face is odd and irritating to look at. His trainer also rocks that 70s **** stache and looks and sounds like a guy not allowed 10 miles near a school.
                Translation: "I hate that my idol **** his pants rather than fight him and sold his title to the highest bidder"

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  There's no boxer that I genuinely dislike. Fanbases on the other hand...
                  Exactly! Fans piss me off.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
                    The media have shunned him. The only media he's ever on are youtube or boxing channels which have 5 minute interviews with him. The only real media attention he got was when he said those things about gay people.
                    So Phaggots seem to run the world. Sad times!!

Comment

Working...
                    X