Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Bowie Has Died From Cancer Aged 69

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Bowie! Thanks for the music, and the memories connected to them!

Comment

About a week or two ago, I was reviewing Bowie's vids on YouTube and I've found the original Space Oddity video from 1969 (years before the initial public release in 1972)...

Comment

Im really shocked. I actually had to sit down when i read the news. Feels so weird to think Bowie is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          About a week or two ago, I was reviewing Bowie's vids on YouTube and I've found the original Space Oddity video from 1969 (years before the initial public release in 1972)...

The original arrangement somehow reminded me of "I Talk to the Wind" and Pink Floyd's "See Emily Play" (which Bowie covered in 1973)...

Comment

Damn. Itwas only a couple of nights ago i was listening to the radio hearing two DJs debating whether he would be touring for his new album or not. I had no idea this was even on the cards.

Absolute legend and a genius of the music scene

RIP

Weve lost Motorhead's Lemmy, The Special's John Bradbury and now Bowie all in the space of a few weeks

Comment

He died 2 days after his 69th birthday...he was a true artist.

RIP David Bowie

Comment

R.I.P To the Sovereign.

Comment

Very sad news indeed.I'm with Tomcruise on this one,i had no idea this was even near.

Comment

R.I.P. to a true legend.

Comment

Interesting enough: David Bowie singing style and acting were highly influenced by Anthony Newley...

Comment

Working...
                      X