Carl Froch and Mikkel Kessler studio interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Froch and Mikkel Kessler studio interview

Man I can't wait for this fight!

Never seen Carl so respectful towards anybody, he thinks very highly of Kessler, no doubt about it.

It's good to see two warriors in the early stages of a battle shake hands and go into the depths of hell together.

Comment

Interesting to say Froch admitting Kessler beat.

Froch fans won't like that.

Comment

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post

I'm a froch fan and I thought Kessler won by a round or two but I think that was a 9/10 froch vs a 10/10 kessler, it'll be interesting to see what the rematch brings.

Comment

Kessler did beat him, I don't think Froch said he agreed with the decision though two different things.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
            Kessler did beat him, I don't think Froch said he agreed with the decision though two different things.
            Carl said somthing along the lines of the right man won on the night.

Comment

When recently watching the fight on DVD I actually had Froch winning by a narrow margin -115-113 I think - but it was extremely close, and when I first watched it in 2010 I had Kessler winning, which just shows how close it was - many rounds where Froch seemed busier with the jab, Kessler landing the slightly stiffer shots and obviously the crowd accentuating his punches by roaring every time he connected. No doubt it was a fight that could've gone either way, or been a draw. This is going to be another battle for the ages

Comment

along with rios/alvarado 2 this will be another foty candidate

Comment

a very different tune to that which he's been singing for almost three years. he's just being magnanimous at this point now that Kessler has signed to fight him again and given him the chance to set the record straight. this is the beauty of Carl Froch, though. when the bell rings on May 25th, after all the gentlemanly civility, he will be looking to rip out Kessler's spleen.

Comment

i very much look forward to seeing mr. Froch smash the grandmother out of mr. Kassler.

Comment

Working...
                    X