Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF floyd fights winner of berto/guerrero....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
    Floyd aint fight **** no more, Boxingscene might as well remove his fugly face from the headline.
    I support this.

Comment

only fights I want to see Floyd in are Martinez or Canelo other than that he can just retire

Comment

I'd take it if he fights twice, if not, then it would be unacceptable.

I'm going to his next fight so I hope it's not the Berto-Guererro winner.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
          You'd HAVE to imagine by that point, EVERYONE would be calling him out for that. EVERYONE. Teddy atlas, ESPN, showtime, all Bernstein, Dan Rafael, former boxers, current boxers, HBO crew. EVERYONE.....
          nope, but I do know who everyone is calling for! and it aint no damn "Guerrero" or "Berto"

floyd fans will literally do anything to save their hero and keep the fight from happening.

Comment

Pointless fights but I'm confident if its not Pacquiao it will be Canelo

Comment

only fights I want to see Floyd in are Martinez or Canelo other than that he can just retire

Comment

Floyd said he wasn't going to be looking to face 'strong champions' in all his fights, so when/if he fights the winner of Ghost/Berto it's not going to be a surprise.

As far as Floyd is concerned, what's the rush in fighting guys like Sergio or Manny. He ages a lot slower than they do, and they'll still want to face him 5 years from now if he's still active.

Comment

i wouldnt hold it against floyd or anyone else for fighting berto once he gets back on track. and if guerrero gets past him that means hes the real deal at these weights too so i wouldnt mind that either.

floyd has no business at 154 so canelo and martinez are out, we all want to see the pacquiao fight first and foremost but we all know its unlikely so what else is out there?

ppl just want to see floyd fight canelo and martinez bcuz they know floyd at 154 isnt half the fighter he usually is. me personally i dont want to see a fighter at a weight he isnt comftorable at even if it means two top p4p fighters wont fight one another.

id rather see the best fighters in the same division fight eachother under even circumstances and there arent too many fighters at 147 better than berto not named mayweather or pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
                    How convenient would it be for Floyd to finally announce a fight when their done waiting for him, and Guerrero and berto get done fighting.

I'm pretty sure, canelo/Martinez would drop whatever plans they have the second Floyd indicated he's ready for an opponent.
                    Manny hasnt fought a legit WW in 3 yrs. And is fighting Marquez for the 4th time, and you call Floyd a duck? STFU hippocrate.

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
                      Yeah totally, let's fight Guererro instead of someone like Pac, Canelo or Martinez!

lmfao @ you "fans"
                      Floyd is obligated to fight the best at ww, and that is Pac. But Canelo and Martinez are bonus fights, because Floyd cant even make 54', He comes in at 150. Its Floyd's choice whether he wants to give us those fights, but he's obligated to fight Pac. I dont want him to fight Berto or the Ghost because Ghost skipped several classes, and Berto wouldnt be coming off a significant win if he were to beat Robert. Plus Berto's roid scandal will make the fight questionable.

Comment

Working...
                      X