Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pakistan Air Force on Red Alert, preparing for US attack.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
    Lol funny thing is that I go to school with a bunch of people from India and they really hate people from Pakistan.
    Good.

Just the way I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      india is too big. what 10 times the population almost?

plus they've been getting rich.

pakistan was always in a bad position from the start.

1st they were split in 2 with india in the middle.

then of course the east pakistanis turned against islamabad becoming bangladesh.

then the american freezing arms to pakistan in the 90's to 2000's hurt a lot.

especially the air force.

indian air force were always numerically superior but pakistan was able to hold their own in the old days with american fighters.
      How do you all know this? I know Pakistan as a country has one of the richest histories ever and it is interesting to read into it but you know awfully lot about it.

But Mano a Mano, Pakistani >>>> Indian, all day.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
        The Pakistani Air Force is no joke. Ask the Israelis...they said the Pakistani pilots were the most dangerous they have ever come across.
        that was a while back.

pakistan air force took a hit in the 90's and early 2000's.

before that the pakistanis had a solid air force and veteran pilots from the days of their wars with india a while back when they held their own against superior numbers.

there were quite a bit of ex-pakistani fighter pilots in some of the richer arab states back in the days. they were valued because they were combat vets and american-trained.

Comment

What people dont realize is if Pakistan goes to war with USA or INdia than America's economy will crumble. I mean who's going to drive the cabs and man the 7/11's? It will be chaos, people wouldnt be able to get a cab or go to the local corner store.

Unless the Koreans and Nigerians step their game up and import some taxi drivers and convenient store clerks

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            What people dont realize is if Pakistan goes to war with USA or INdia than America's economy will crumble. I mean who's going to drive the cabs and man the 7/11's? It will be chaos, people wouldnt be able to get a cab or go to the local corner store.

Unless the Koreans and Nigerians step their game up and import some taxi drivers and convenient store clerks
            I'm loling

Comment

China got Pakistan's back.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post

let them bring it...they will regret it. ******z

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
                  LOl america pick on 2small countries afghanistan and iraq who have no army and weapons and all of a sudden americans think they can beat pakistan and china? LOOOOOOL

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
                    When it takes you years to beat Iraq and Afghanistan, you got issues facing China and Pakistan tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post

a war with pakistan and china would probably bring in russia as well. definitely if america decides to **** with pakistan it could trigger WWIII.

Comment

Working...
                      X