No announcement yet.

Provodnikov next for Terance Crawford per Bob Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    Thanks for the correction. I'm surprised that an immediate rematch is actually taking place.
    is on the 8th. i don't know about cuenca, he looked good, but vs troya was clueless. he needs to change several things if he wants to take that belt back, especially since he has zero power

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
      That's an awful fight, Provo seemed beyond past it against Matthysse
      How was Provodnikov past it vs Matthysse? Is everyone that loses shot?

Comment

I like it.ruslan looked pretty good in his last fight with diaz in his corner.postol is not even available he's supposed to be fighting granados next who is his mandatory for the wbc belt. WAR crawford!!!

Comment

Another joke fight for Crawford. The guy is too special to be wasting his time with these fights

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
            How was Provodnikov past it vs Matthysse? Is everyone that loses shot?
            Provo already said he doesn't like fighting guys who move, Lucas isn't even on Bud's level when it comes to talent and even lucas boxed his ears off, Crawford will show everyone what the Tim vs Provo fight was suppose to look like when you box and don't pay attention to the crowd.

Comment

**** this fight!

Comment

No. Just no.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  Provo already said he doesn't like fighting guys who move, Lucas isn't even on Bud's level when it comes to talent and even lucas boxed his ears off, Crawford will show everyone what the Tim vs Provo fight was suppose to look like when you box and don't pay attention to the crowd.
                  Boxed his ears off in a 115-113 fight ??

That's a stretch

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
                    HBO just said Russian Ruslan Provodnikov will most likely be budcrawford402's next fight per Bob Arum.

https://twitter.com/sean_callahan/st...02649712291840

Would you be happy with this fight? At least it would go rounds, Ruslan is never in a bad fight but I can see him taking a beating and his corner pulling him out however he won't go down without a fight. I've said TC is the real deal for a while and I stick by it, not long about people tried to convince me Broner and even Amir Imam were better fighters/prospects.
                    Provodnikov is a third-rate fighter, just like Hank Lundy and all the other fighters that Crawford has fought. Crawford, like Keith Thurman, is way overdue for a fight against a top quality opponent. However, like Thurman, that fight a top quality opponent won't happen anytime in the next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                      Boxed his ears off in a 115-113 fight ??

That's a stretch
                      A little bit, but it doesn't make this any less of a shyt fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X