Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner should go to 140 and whoop Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

even if you put danny in front of him and he beats danny, he'll end up fighting and beating the dog **** out of khan too.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      Nothing much at 135, next stop 140 and this guy garcia.

Garcia couldn't do much about Broner, who is just way too technical for him.

After a 12 round shut out, Angel Garcia can brush pops hair
      Are you still butt hurt that he KOed Khan.

Comment

You really are mad Garcia ko'd your hero Khan aren't you Earl?

Comment

I am a new Broner fan. I have a close black friend who makes me watch all kinds of videos of the guy. He asks me why I never cheer for his fighters like Floyd and Broner are his favorites. I said I can't ride with him on Floyd but Broner looks like he can be a hit. He ain't as bad as Floyd and can take his act in a different direction and still have the same swag. He is definitely more intelligent than Floyd because he interviews really well. I like the guy but hopefully he don't end up stupid like his idol Floyd.

Comment

Lol listen to all these Garcia nut huggers!!! So he TKO's glass jaw khan and ko's a past it morales and now he's a unstoppable super star? Pleeaaaasssseeee

Comment

Originally posted by borgata View Post
              Lol listen to all these Garcia nut huggers!!! So he TKO's glass jaw khan and ko's a past it morales and now he's a unstoppable super star? Pleeaaaasssseeee
              he says with broner's scrotum betwixt his hands.

Comment

Garcia ain't landing that slow ass telegraphed left hook on no master boxer

Take that away (and broner would) and there ain't too much left to handle.
                didnt broner already get 2 gifts when he should have lost

Comment

Originally posted by Anton.Brilliant View Post
                  he says with broner's scrotum betwixt his hands.
                  I am a broner fan, but notice how I didn't even bring him up? You can't form a counter argument with out trying to insult some one?

Comment

Garcia ain't landing that slow ass telegraphed left hook on no master boxer

Take that away (and broner would) and there ain't too much left to handle.
                    telegraphed means to tell your opponent your throwing it. how can you telegraph a punch in the middle of an exchange.

It's called a counter bud deal with it! Timing is almost the quintessential essence of boxing bro.

Comment

I'd like to see Broner get DeMarco, Burns, and HOPEFULLY Gamboa at 135 first. Than go up to 140 and fight Garcia/Rios/Peterson/Matthysse/etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X