Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** floyd! Manny! Golden boy! And top rank!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** floyd! Manny! Golden boy! And top rank!

F**********ccccccccckkkkkkk you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go to hell mutha****ers!!!!!

I can never understand why add Manny to that headin/sentence. He dont do the negoitions and he already agreed to the proposal by the judge.

Comment

I'm with you here.

They can all eat sh-t, suck a di-k, and catch herpes.

Comment

They are all to blame. As far as defending Manny, get real bro. He's the one who would rather have his balls removed before giving blood lol.

Comment

Her already agreed to giving blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Kok123 View Post
            Her already agreed to giving blood.
            id like to say F**K all these greedy ass mothef**kers...am a FLoyd fan but both him and Pac are to blame......I luv Floyd but he is to blame too for this..both him and Pac can make so much money and history but they both acting like idiots..
            The only fighters that mean anything for them other than each other are Mosley,Williams,and maybe T.Bradley if he beats an elite before them..otherwise its all BULL.,...a load of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

**** all these b*ch as* muther****ers! They have just spit in the face of all of us fight fans!........again! They can all go to hell cause they won't see anymore of my money for their BS PPV's! I hope they all burn in the fiery pits of hell!!!

Comment

iTS ALL PRE FIGHT HYPE

Comment

I still watch my own fights and I am sure that i wont watch pac vs pbf even if it happens. I think if its that difficult to make than something is quite strange since these big fights are what fighters dream about.

Was thinking of seeing the Juan manuel Lopez fight live but probably won't go, i think the sport has lost alot of casual fans. For me those bad decisions are what hurts the sport so when you add things as PED's it puts another issue in the forefront.

If you are not happy with Top Rank or GBP than dont support any of their fights. I have a feeling that the NSAC will update their testing procedure so none of this will happen again.

Comment

Working...
                  X