No announcement yet.

The offical Celtics thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    sorry TredKiller...i warned Dans to chill out but he'd rather have it this way

Raaaafters!!!

Comment

sorry TredKiller...i warned Dans to chill out but he'd rather have it this way

i understand,

but i honestly belive celtics are the best in the east, and lakers got the west on lock,

i jus hope celts can stay healthy.

GO CELTICS!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
        Raaaafters!!!

'real' celtic fans....turn the volume up Dans...i think i can hear you

Comment

'real' celtic fans....turn the volume up Dans...i think i can hear you

Damn. Dude that's like a kick to the ball bag.

I want that ribbon for breast cancer back.

Comment

Celtics 11 game win streak was snapped tonight. I'm surprised because it came at the hand of the 76ers.

Comment

Paul Pierce was stabbed 11 times in the face, neck and back, required lung surgery to fix the damage and came back next season, played every game and was voted an NBA all-star.
              Keep talking **** about his toughness.

Comment

Originally posted by Kobe Bryant View Post
                Celtics 11 game win streak was snapped tonight. I'm surprised because it came at the hand of the 76ers.
                elton brand drops 23 wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                  Im a celts fan. The Lakers 20-4 has come with about 18 road games.
                  LOL.
                  Celtics are build a championship, they match up very well with the Lakers head to head.
                  and yall have played a bunch of scrub teams in the east and yall lost to the 76ers without iverson at home... get the dick celtic fan!!!

**** the celtics

honestly, yall have a very good team and yall will probably make it to the finals and but yall will lose to the LAKESHOW

Comment

Originally posted by Kobe Bryant View Post
                    i kno :/, celtics have been struggleing at home, at home there 9-4, on the road there 11-1, for some reason at home they get sloppy, we let the other team stick around to much, but doc will have that cleaned up b4 the playoffs, still a long way.

Originally posted by C.Y. View Post
                    and yall have played a bunch of scrub teams in the east and yall lost to the 76ers without iverson at home... get the dick celtic fan!!!

**** the celtics

honestly, yall have a very good team and yall will probably make it to the finals and but yall will lose to the LAKESHOW
                    stop hatein, every tem can lose to anyone, and its still early

Comment

im form NC so i'm a bobcat fan but i'v always liked the celtics

Comment

Working...
                      X