No announcement yet.

The Haters Make Me Laugh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Haters Make Me Laugh

Everybody is dissing Paul Williams on here. They fought THREE and three quarter rounds. How would you judge Money May if his fight with Judah was stopped after four rounds? Or what about Pavlik in the first Taylor fight? Pacquiao-Morales 2? Paul was given the wrong gameplan by his trainer that we all heard and then was finally turning the pace up. Cintron landed a nice right hand counter but Paul landed three hard straight lefts and was digging to the body.

All Cintron had to do was stand up after his leap of faith and say "no doc, I feel fine.". He laid there for 10 minutes holding his neck. I don't know what he's talking about. "I was fine after a minute."

Paul needs to face either Pacquiao, Mayweather or Martinez. Goossen needs to start promoting Paul in the east properly or Paul should switch promoters. He's number 3 P4P haters, and it's Martinez' people that are ducking the rematch, not Paul's as Larry mentioned last night. Haters gonna hate. Shogun new LHW champ.

Another thing, and put this in your sig from me. IF Mayweather or Pacquiao ever fight Floyd he beats both. People talking **** after last night make me laugh. He will beat both of them down so let's see them fight him now.

Comment

Working...
    X