Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martínez vs. Lomachenko or Provodnikov vs. Molina? Which fight will you watch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoliviaChiLEsp View Post
    I totally disagree.

Vargas vs. Salido has the potential to be FOTY, and the styles of both boxers will make an epic clash.

Who asked for this fight? Nobody.

meanwhile we don't get to see fights we wanted to see like loma vs Walters because hbo doesn't have any money to spare because they are making fights like this.

vargas vs Salido is a good style matchup, it just doesn't warrant an hbo date.

should have been a Co feature.

Comment

Well, since DVR is a thing I don't have to choose. But I guess I will have to decide which one to watch first, and that indicates which fight I would probably watch if I did have to choose.

As a fight fan, I'm looking forward to seeing Provo and Molina beat on each other until one man falls. Should be a foty candidate.

As a boxing fan, I enjoy watching Lomachenko do his thing. He reminds me of a young Floyd, the way he seems so comfortable. His defense, footwork, counterpunching, he makes it all seem so effortless, like it's second nature.

I suppose I'll watch the Loma fight live and then watch Provodnikov vs Molina.

Comment

Every American boxing fan should have HBO, Showtime, and DVR.

That's a no-brainer.

Comment

Martinez could make it exciting I don't expect Lomachenko to do that though.

Comment

Working...
          X