1 fight in the last 5 years

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...5596&cat=boxer

Comment

At least he's not fighting this guy

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...2796&cat=boxer

Martin Stensky

won 0 (KO 0) + lost 24 (KO 23) + drawn 0 = 24

Comment

****, at least he's undefeated? They tried to get a few different guys and it didn't work out. Rahkim Chekaiev just fought Jaidon The Don Codrington at CRUISERWEIGHT

Some of these 2008 guys are taking it sloowwwww.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          ****, at least he's undefeated? They tried to get a few different guys and it didn't work out. Rahkim Chekaiev just fought Jaidon The Don Codrington at CRUISERWEIGHT

Some of these 2008 guys are taking it sloowwwww.
          to be honest I wonder if they really DID "try"

talking **** on twitter isn't "trying" did they put in any serious offers??

Wilder isn't exactly a young pup, he's 27 in a couple of weeks and at this rate he'll be 30 before he breaks into the top 20.

Comment

I like both Deontay and Rakhim.

Deontay said he was moving up the ladder with opponents.. Only thing he will gain from this is more hate towards him.

Rakhim.. Dude's a monster. I wish he'd never signed with Universum. Sauerland's are shady but at least they get some good opponents for most of their prospects.

Comment

Damon McCreary is undefeated, suprised he hasn't got a title shot yet.

Comment

What can the bronze bomber do if nobody wants to fight him? Tyson fury is scared, David price is booked, Klitchkos are booked, alot of people are scared of this dude and i don't blame them!

Comment

Originally posted by English_Lion View Post
                  What can the bronze bomber do if nobody wants to fight him? Tyson fury is scared, David price is booked, Klitchkos are booked, alot of people are scared of this dude and i don't blame them!
                  Scared?

What are you basing that on?

because of some twitter beef that didn't come off?

The thing is, it's EASY to call someone out on twitter, you just log on and write down a few lines.

But when it comes time to negotiate, are you in the room?

If so, what are you offering, or should I say demanding

If wilder was demanding 700,000 pounds, first class plane tickets for him and his team, 5 star hotel for him and his team, training expenses and sparring partners all paid for etc, etc, etc. Then he's not serious. (this is what Kevin Johnson was demanding to fight Fury, he settled for sweet F.A for prizefighter though, oddly enough)

What is Wilder offering in return? beating him isn't going to do anything for Fury's ranking, because Wilder isn't even top 50, Fury is top 10. There won't be any TV money because Wilder is an unknown,

What's the point in Fury fighting him?

Because about half a dozen people online like Wilders six pack?

it's why this whole "twitter" lark pisses me off, it has no real world relevance.

A day or so after the Fury talk, Wilder started calling out Aussie heavyweight Mark De Mori FFS. Both De Mori and Fury agree in principle, then the following week this **** gets signed.

If Wilder wants to fight a top guy, then calling them out on twitter isn't the way to go about it.

He needs to face a Shane Cameron, or someone like that, top 25 guy.

But no, guys from the local Home Depot car park will do to pad Wilder's record even further.

This Wilder guy, he's NOT serious.
                  Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 08-30-2012, 05:14 AM.

Comment

This guy is a joke I'm no Fury fan by any stretch but Deontay called him a coward despite the fact Fury is younger turned pro at about the same time has had less fights but still beat much better competition.

Someone posted a video of this clown showboating against a morbidly obese no hoper he was fighting in some seedy ****hole venue and the morbidly obese guy still managed to land flush a few times.

This guy is a classless joke.

Comment

Working...
                    X