No announcement yet.

Friends vs How I Met Your Mother

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends vs How I Met Your Mother

Any fans here? Both shows are pretty similar, but which one is better in your opinion?

HIMYM is more modern and has Barney but I have to go with Friends which is my all time favourite comedy series. Don't get me wrong, HIMYM is funny but it's not comparable to Friends IMO.

What's your opinion?
    Friends
    83.33%
    How I Met Your Mother
    16.67%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
    Any fans here? Both shows are pretty similar, but which one is better in your opinion?

HIMYM is more modern and has Barney but I have to go with Friends which is my all time favourite comedy series. Don't get me wrong, HIMYM is funny but it's not comparable to Friends IMO.

What's your opinion?
    Your momma is way better than my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
      Your momma is way better than my friends.
      My momma is not attracted to unfunny, 4 feet tall Chinese men.

No woman is, actually.

Comment

someone explain why neil patrick harris is "outrageously" funny for so many people. is it because he's gay? they like saying "NPH"? i don't get it. he's a terrible, one dimensional douche.

HIMYM is nothing special but tolerable. it's as if you took friends and seinfeld and put them in a blender then diluted the **** out of it with water. watched a couple of episodes and moved on.

Comment

Friends is an ATG show, the other one is a show you might watch if you are really hungover and there is nothing half decent on TV.

Comment

I've only seen a couple of episodes of How I met your mother...not impressed.

Comment

Friends without a doubt is much better.

And back in the day,Rachel was fookin well stunning!

The only thing she lacked was a pair of *******

Comment

Huge HIMYM fan. It was awesome. BBT is its only real rival.

Rules of Engagement was good too.

Comment

'Mother just sucked after season 2, it wasn't funny or smart or even fun.

friends beats it hands down

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post

What's your opinion?
                    come on dude, that's like asking who is better kobe or jordan?

friends is legendary while i have yet to meet a heterosexual male who watches how i met your mother.

Comment

Working...
                    X