No announcement yet.

Juan "BABY BULL" Diaz, comeback?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juan "BABY BULL" Diaz, comeback?

After losses in 2 of his last four fights and the last UD loss to Juan Manual Marquez he took almost 3 years off. With two straight wins by TKO over Pipino Cuevas Jr. and Adation De Jesus Juan Baby Bull is taking on his third fight since 2010 Juan Santiago 14-10 with 8 KO's. He has returned as a Junior Welter Weight, at 140 there are a ton of fights out there. With Broner and now Garcia moving up to welter weight there is room on top of the division and possible lucrative match ups. Does anyone else see Juan making noise in 2014?

Maybe. If he hires a real strength and conditioning coach and a real trainer.

The ones he has now are a joke, just look at his body!

He'd be a force if be got with the right team!

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      Maybe. If he hires a real strength and conditioning coach and a real trainer.

The ones he has now are a joke, just look at his body!

He'd be a force if be got with the right team!
      he's always looked like that.... he's just one those guys.. Morales, Mikey, Rios have never been ripped or muscular. That's just their body type

Comment

He's looked surprisingly good in his comeback.

Watch the first round of his last fight. It looks like he's shaken off the ring rust

@2:45

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          he's always looked like that.... he's just one those guys.. Morales, Mikey, Rios have never been ripped or muscular. That's just their body type
          He has always looked like that because he literally fights at his walk around weight. He needs someone to push him and those guys he has aint gonna do that...how do I know? Because we both attended the University of Houston and saw each other on a regular basis.

He doesn't workout that hard.

Comment

i remember him retiring really young. but I've seen on boxrec that he's fought twice this year and scheduled for another i had no idea he came back. he was fun to watch and had a bright future till he got outclassed by jmm. what weight is he fighting at?

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
              i remember him retiring really young. but I've seen on boxrec that he's fought twice this year and scheduled for another i had no idea he came back. he was fun to watch and had a bright future till he got outclassed by jmm. what weight is he fighting at?

Both his comeback fights have been at 135, his next fight is at 135 too, he wants to be the "King of the Lightweights" again.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                Both his comeback fights have been at 135, he wants to be the "King of the Lightweights" again.
                good for him. saw a little bit of that fight maniac posted. he looks good.

Comment

Can't wait for Diaz vs Omar Figueroa, it's coming.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                    Can't wait for Diaz vs Omar Figueroa, it's coming.
                    Yeah, I heard that's the plan. Oscar said he wanted Diaz to take a few tuneups before making it happen. I personally think Diaz whoops Omar in a war.

Comment

Working...
                    X