No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios Further Motivated as The Underdog With Acosta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rios Further Motivated as The Underdog With Acosta

In September, unbeaten Brandon Rios was an underdog when he stepped in the ring versus Anthony Peterson. The fight started out close but quickly became one-sided. Peterson ended up being disqualified because of repeated low blows in a fight that he appeared to be well on his way to losing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great fight!!!!!! I got points on Bam Bam for those who want to bet.

Comment

That's great,can't wait for this ****!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Rios was not the underdog in the Peterson fight and he is not the underdog for the Acosta bout. Way to make stuff up.

Rios -170
        Acosta +130

Comment

I really hope that he doesn't sound off with that god awfull shriek that he does at the end of his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by jcxx View Post
            Rios was not the underdog in the Peterson fight and he is not the underdog for the Acosta bout. Way to make stuff up.

Rios -170
            Acosta +130

actually Rios opened as underdog at +240 for the Peterson fight. When the line closed Rios was about +160 at the Palms. I covered that fight and all everyone was talking about was how he was a big underdog and most people thought Peterson would box his head off.

A line isn't up at the Palms yet. I assume they will have one up by tomorrow for this fight. Most insiders are saying that Acosta will win due to the combination of his speed, boxing ability and power.

As for myself I haven't picked a winner yet. This fight at the moment appears close to 50-50 for me. Acosta has the better boxing ability and speed but Rios is relentless and has more power. It should be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Great fight!!!!!! I got points on Bam Bam for those who want to bet.

500k says acosta wins?

Comment

Acosta is the underdog.

Rios is the real deal if he beats Acosta.

I will give him major props if he can pull off the victory.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  Acosta is the underdog.

Rios is the real deal if he beats Acosta.

I will give him major props if he can pull off the victory.
                  yeah bro...

Comment

Definitely should be a great fight. Though I will be surprised if Rios is not the favorite in Vegas.

Comment

Working...
                    X