Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's more famous?: Mike Tyson or Michael Jordan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would say jordan..just remember his shoes..they are everywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Beelzebub View Post
      BUZZ! Wrong answer; Get you stereotypes right. African kids are exploited in diamond mines and Chinese kids make bootleg Jordans.
      rofl................

for reals though, the african kids may be wearing some of the bootleg jordans..........jordan is easily one of the most bootlegged brands in the world

Comment

• The answer is Mike Tyson, seriously people. This guy has transcends boxing. He is a pop icon. A young short heavyweight KOing tall HW is a story only made in the movies. His rise and fall adds to his legacy. The name Mike Tyson sends shockwaves. ‘Baddest man on the planet” alone secures his greatness. Jordan is famous due to Nike’s advertising, while Tyson is famous because of being Tyson

Comment

• I won't even get started again.

Tyson > Jordan.

Fact.

Comment

• I'd have to say Tyson.

Comment

• It's Jordan, and it isn't close, and arguing otherwise is flat out stupid.

For some damn shoes.

Comment

• Air Jordan Museum in Beijing

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss
                  Air Jordan shoes are more popular in the states than any other country.
                  They're huge in Asia, primarily Japan and China.

Comment

• Little kids all over the globe that assemble shoes with the Jumpman on them.

Don't even know who he is at times.

I still say he's the most famous Athlete on Earth by far maybe EVER.

Outside of Ali. Who really you can't argue with being World Famous.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
                      They're huge in Asia, primarily Japan and China.
                      Air Jordans are huge in every country on Earth.

Someone is making them EVERYWHERE.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X