Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gorilla Productions Prince Naseem Hamed highlights AWESOME!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    He might be the best switch stance fighter of all time. Not p4p best but as far as switch stance I don't think I've ever seen anyone switch stance mid combination so often and still have power in both hands. That's not **** you learn in a gym. Either you do it or don't. Nice vid
    uhhh, it's no coincidence that naz, herol graham, junior witter and johnny nelson all came out of the same gym.

Comment

i dunno man. he could generate crazy power without even sitting down on his punches. he could be moving backwards and throw what seemingly looked like an arm shot with minimal leverage and still do serious damage. i think one of the kevin kelley kd's happened that way.

i've also seen his opponents go down from sheer pain via head shot. usually KDs from headshots occur cuz the fighters are separated from their senses, not becuz they were in pain.
      i think it was the billy hardy fight when hardy went down. he didnt look that wobbly, but he looked like he was gonna cry.

Comment

Damn. I just watched some ****ing amazing videos by them... Holy ****....

If you havent watched it yet watch the tribute yo tyson by them.

Also thisone I just finished is sweet. Shows how good they are at thinking about the video as a whole and making it flow.

Comment

Those guys do some of the best boxing highlights I've seen

Comment

Originally posted by FightFreak View Post
            Those guys do some of the best boxing highlights I've seen
            we finally agree on something

Comment

nice vid, now i have to watch his highlights with barerra

Comment

Naseem Hamed was a legend and the most electrifying fighter since Sugar Ray Robinson. Did you see all of those One-Punch knockouts? He put the Featherweight division on the map and Pacquaio, Barrera and the rest owe all their fame and popularity to him.

Comment

GP and their videos = G.O.A.T

much respect, and thanks for sharing.

Comment

i posted this a couple of months ago.its a great HL vid,the best ive ever seen

i have watched it a fair few times,just to remind myself how special naz really was as a fighter.boxing needs more guys like him

Comment

Barrera END OF THREAD/////...........
                      Last edited by KRUEGER; 01-22-2010, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X