Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pacquaio knocks bradley out I'll be his biggest fan if not he's just another bum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpaw110 View Post
    Let's see how good he really is if he can KO Bradley

This will be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw110 View Post
      Let's see how good he really is if he can KO Bradley
      You start incredibly stupid threads every day. You have an insane, over the top hate of Manny Pacquiao and you are always coming up with stupid ways to try an discredit him. You are one of the worst posters on this forum. Do you really think anyone on here cares if you are a fan of Pacquiao or not ? I know I have no respect for your opinion about anything to do with boxing because you seem to have no knowledge what so ever about boxing. Most intelligent fans have Bradley rated as one of the 5 best pound for pound fighters in the world right now. So any clear win over Bradley is a damn good win. Your statement that Pacquiao must knock Bradley out or he has failed and is a bum is a good example of why I find you so annoying.

Comment

Southpaw110. Who do you think would win a fight between a prime Pacquiao and a new born baby who was born with no arms or legs?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Southpaw110. Who do you think would win a fight between a prime Pacquiao and a new born baby who was born with no arms or legs?
          What a silly question, why would pacquaio fight a new born baby?

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            Man, Bradley's dome is a steel plated milk dud.

Aint nobody knocking him out.
            Klitschko would have a hard time KO'ing Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              What an idiotic stance you have on this.

"Yo, fighter A better knock out fighter B (who has one of the best chins in the sport and has never been KO'd) or else fighter A is a bum!"

Do us all a favor and stop posting.
              Couldn't have put it better myself lol. I really can't understand the thought process of some of these people.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Klitschko would have a hard time KO'ing Bradley

Comment

Another dumb thread... PAc is an ATG, like him or not. Stop making urself look stupid everyday, its sad.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
                    Bradley was knocked out 5 times vs. Provo.. Don't even. He just has a Super Chin & heart to keep himself up. + his recovery time after a big hit is almost as good as Marquez's.
                    Knock out and knock down is not the same.

Comment

at least in this thread we find out how overrated klitscho is. cant even KO timbrad !

Comment

Working...
                      X