No announcement yet.

Froch vs Kessler is ON!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news.
    You wont see a better fight live than this. Two warriors guaranteed to put it all on the line with bags of heart.

I expect Carl to get a decision but no surprise if Kessler takes him again.

This sets up a 3rd fight nicely if its 1 win each at home.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Kessler might lose, but losing to a fighter like Froch wouldn't be the worst thing. Froch absolutely has my respect.

Anyway it's an even fight that is bound to provide fireworks. I'm looking forward to it very much. I don't really pay attention to trolls like you.
      hmm. i could have sworn we'd exchanged words quite often over the last day or so.

no matter. i'm glad that you're resigned to Kessler's fate. addio.

Comment

Plumping for a Froch points win...

But more importantly, a WAR

Comment

Getting tickets to this.

WAR COBRA!

Comment

Great fight. Definitely going to try to get to that one.

Comment

There was lots of talk on boxing scene about Kessler ducking Froch. They were wrong. Kessler is fighting Froch in his home town. I hope Kessler gets fair treatment and wins.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                There was lots of talk on boxing scene about Kessler ducking Froch. They were wrong. Kessler is fighting Froch in his home town. I hope Kessler gets fair treatment and wins.
                of course he's not going to get fair treatment. hello this is boxing! did froch get fair treatment in the first fight? one judge gave kessler the first 5 rounds uhh impossible! the other 2 gave kessler the last 2 rounds uhh impossible!

Comment

Great news that the fight got made. Looking forward to it, worth a trip down to London for this one i think.
                  Expecting another good fight, i'm going for Froch on points.

Comment

Cool. Will be another great scrap.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      of course he's not going to get fair treatment. hello this is boxing! did froch get fair treatment in the first fight? one judge gave kessler the first 5 rounds uhh impossible! the other 2 gave kessler the last 2 rounds uhh impossible!
                      yes, Carl would deserve the decision if it turns out to be close.

the wonderful mr. Froch will end Kessler before the distance, though. so there will be no controversy.

Comment

Working...
                      X