Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Think An All Boxing Channel Would Be Successful?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    I would have that channel running 24/7 in my house lol. But over here in the U.S. we mostly have ESPN running in the background and they hardly even cover boxing. Sad reality.

But you guys have to pay for PPV fights that would otherwise not be on PPV in other places right?
    The only fights they dint have are the Sky Sports exclusives.

Outside of that they have all the big international fights, British fights, European fights, classics, talk shows, etc...

It's £12 a month, but that includes PPV's.

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
      Yarrrrp. 24/7 mate.
      Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      The only fights they dint have are the Sky Sports exclusives.

Outside of that they have all the big international fights, British fights, European fights, classics, talk shows, etc...

It's £12 a month, but that includes PPV's.
      Wow, I'd be like.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        BoxNation does very well over here.

Nothing but boxing or boxing discussion 24/7.

Do they show old fights?

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
          Do they show old fights?
          Yeah.

They need to find ways to fill a 24/7 schedule, plenty of classics each day.

Comment

To be honest, if PBC could get a channel like that here, I would cancel my HBO and Showtime, they have too many channels for the regulars to keep up, i'm outta of the loop sometimes and I love this sport.

Comment

Boxnation is the way forward. It works out at about $20 p/month. They always have shows on and classic old fights, even amateur quilifying for the Olympics. Their line-up for the next few months is definitely worth the money

Comment

I love Box Nation! The US needs an equivalent!

I subscribe to HBO and Showtime just for boxing! Lately I have not been getting my moneys worth!

And then they want to charge us for PPV! I've been a loyal customer to HBO and Showtime for over 27 years. At least give me a discount if I order PPV boxing!

Until that happens Mayweather Pacquiao is my last PPV ever!

I rather go to a Tijuana Bar and watch it for free!

Comment

They should do this. I would subscribe!

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    To be honest, if PBC could get a channel like that here, I would cancel my HBO and Showtime, they have too many channels for the regulars to keep up, i'm outta of the loop sometimes and I love this sport.
                    Absolutely, you can find all that other **** elsewhere. We want boxing

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                    Boxnation is the way forward. It works out at about $20 p/month. They always have shows on and classic old fights, even amateur quilifying for the Olympics. Their line-up for the next few months is definitely worth the money

Jeezus, that's dope as ****

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                    I love Box Nation! The US needs an equivalent!

I subscribe to HBO and Showtime just for boxing! Lately I have not been getting my moneys worth!

And then they want to charge us for PPV! I've been a loyal customer to HBO and Showtime for over 27 years. At least give me a discount if I order PPV boxing!

Until that happens Mayweather Pacquiao is my last PPV ever!

I rather go to a Tijuana Bar and watch it for free!
                    Exactly.

Comment

Working...
                    X