No announcement yet.

Banned Di Caprio/Maguire movie streamed free by angered producer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned Di Caprio/Maguire movie streamed free by angered producer

Leonardo Di Caprio and Tobey Maguire successfully got this film banned in Canada and Fat Yankistan for reasons unknown. The co-writer and producer of it has just issued a long "**** you" letter to Di Caprio and uploaded the film to watch FREE on a special website:

http://freedonsplum.com

I'm halfway through... it's an indie art movie (so it's black and white and the lighting is about as coherent as Weltzschmerz after a night on the ale) but it's an interesting watch.

Will watch later. Thanks.

Comment

Was that movie any good.

Comment

What is it about?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          What is it about?
          A movie where DiCaprio and Maguire improvise a lot in, talking about sex and girls. Leo, Maguire, David Blaine(the megician), Kevin Connelly had a group called the P*ssy Posse in the 90s, where they chased after p*ssy and partied(in real life). They were and still are all close friends since they were child actors. The movie highlights a lot of their rela life behaviors of the 90s so they sued the director to block the movie fomr airing in the US and Canada because it would ruin their reputation. They claimed they did it with the intention of being a short film but was instead made into a full feature and that was the basis of their lawsuitm they won.

Edit: typo's are due to fatigue, I should go to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Was that movie any good.
            It was okay, just finished it.

I started it last night, but it got late, so I watched it in two halves, which probably killed the impetus somewhat.

It's along the same lines as Clerks, only not as witty, funny, etc. But it's basically obnoxious teens chat **** in a diner. That's kind of it, really. Improvised, mainly.

Comment

Working...
            X