Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum: Oscar realises his CEO was looting his company, we're going to do great things

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum: Oscar realises his CEO was looting his company, we're going to do great things

Golden quote from Arum. Golden.

Comment

It's Schaefer's move now. He's been laying in the cut as of late. Let's see what he does.

Comment

Shots fired.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
          Golden quote from Arum. Golden.

hehe yup. This is going to cause some backlash I think. Lets get our popcorn ready

Comment

LOL Oscar approaches Arum: "Hey Bob, I got some things going on in my company. I am keeping it all hush hush for now, but I feel like I need to take control back and put it all in the correct direction. Do you feel like we can do business again?"

Arum: "Sure Oscar, I will always do business *grinning*"

Oscar: "OK Bob, lets just say I might be getting rid of Richard, he is getting too cozy and letting outside interests gain control of the fighters I own. But I want to keep it all under the radar for now. Keep it all hush hush for now ok?

Arum: "Sure Oscar, all is good here"

Arum reaches out to the press shortly afterward: "Oscar's thieving CEO is looting the company!"

LOL

Comment

Bob Arum loots his fighters.

Comment

Today I'm lying.

Comment

I never trusted Shaffer from the beginning

Something about his accent makes me think hes full of ****

And I still don't know what race he is. I know hes european but he looks mexican and has a german accent. Dude is like a James Bond villian

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    I never trusted Shaffer from the beginning

Something about his accent makes me think hes full of ****

And I still don't know what race he is. I know hes european but he looks mexican and has a german accent. Dude is like a James Bond villian
                    OK that part earned you Green K. I had diet coke pouring out my nostrils on that one. it made me LOL.

Comment

Working...
                    X