• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by takingaim View Post

Is that a chick with hairy legs?

Comment

"I need fat acceptance because I've been fat forever"

Comment

I'm sick of this "Fat Acceptance" Movement. Maybe I'd take it more seriously if wasn't just geared towards fat women but we all know it is, they couldn't care less about fat men or the well being of men in general.

How do you think that makes -Jose- feel? He should be outraged.

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
          It's more complicated then calories in calories out says the lady with 4 chins.

there's definitely a difference between 1500 calories worth of macdonalds, and 1500 calories worth of the goods.
          Last edited by New England; 04-24-2014, 07:08 AM.

Comment

and i will ruthlessly ridicule a fat woman or man on the internet. i just don't have the stones to do it in person any more.

does that make me less of a man?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              and i will ruthlessly ridicule a fat woman or man on the internet. i just don't have the stones to do it in person any more.

does that make me less of a man?
              No, you permanently cemented your manhood that time you had all of your wisdom teeth pulled out at once without anesthesia and laughed at the oral surgeon, then snorted a year's supply of crushed Vicodin in two minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                I'm sick of this "Fat Acceptance" Movement. Maybe I'd take it more seriously if wasn't just geared towards fat women but we all know it is, they couldn't care less about fat men or the well being of men in general.

How do you think that makes -Jose- feel? He should be outraged.
                I'm cool thanks for your concern my drunk homeless man, next time I'm in the city I'll drop a quarter in your cup

I'm not fat I just have a medium size but cute belly which I'm very proud of, it represents happiness after a long life of struggles plus is full of good home made meals anddddd maybe a couple dozen McRib's too

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  I'm cool thanks for your concern my drunk homeless man, next time I'm in the city I'll drop a quarter in your cup

I'm not fat I just have a medium size but cute belly which I'm very proud of, it represents happiness after a long life of struggles plus is full of good home made meals anddddd maybe a couple dozen McRib's too
                  I'll promise to get my act together and stop eating from dumpsters if you promise to stop cleaning out Chinese food buffets. Agreed?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    No, you permanently cemented your manhood that time you had all of your wisdom teeth pulled out at once without anesthesia and laughed at the oral surgeon, then snorted a year's supply of crushed Vicodin in two minutes.
                    What the fuck did I miss?

Comment

Look, I workout, eat right to look good and be healthy. At the same time, why do you insecure people find it necessary to ridicule fat people?

Do you go around ridiculing people for smoking cigarettes or drinking alcohol? Those are as dangerous and yet nobody shuns them in society.

Let them be fat, what the fuk do I care if you are a fat ass. Oh and by the way, there are cases of genetics being the reason for being overweight, it's not always just people being lazy and eating too much.

Comment

Working...
                      X