Matthysse Would Be Better Than Guerrero For Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol...come on

Comment

If he takes out Garcia in 2013 along with possibly Khan, Mayweather vs Matthyse is the fight I want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        Hes been getting better against slicksters that ajose fight showed me he can beat floyd. floyds 35 dude and old cotto busted him up.
        comparing Floyd and Ajose is where you lost me. would be a good fight though

Comment

well, I suppose you're right in your own way. If you thought Guerrero was "extremely impressive," I can't imagine why you wouldn't think the world of Matthysse. I like the guy too, I thoroughly enjoy watching him fight, but sometimes you guys make these knockouts out to be more than they actually are. I think it's interesting, but a bit unwarranted as of now. As long as he continues to rack up wins it may not be anymore.

similar reactions after this, with Pacquiao and Mayweather's name being thrown about:

Afterwards, Berto fought Victor Ortiz...

Comment

He was outboxed by Zab Judah and put on an unconvincing performance against Devon Allexander. It's not a case of A>B>C logic, Mattysse is not that good. Floyd would pick off his flesh and put the bones in the bin.

Comment

I would love to see this fight happen.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                He was outboxed by Zab Judah and put on an unconvincing performance against Devon Allexander. It's not a case of A>B>C logic, Mattysse is not that good. Floyd would pick off his flesh and put the bones in the bin.
                Judah did not outbox him, even if you think Judah won you can't honestly say that. And unconvincing against Alexander? He was the underdog, some guy to be fed to Alexander as recovery from the Bradley fight, and he whooped Alexander's ass and got robbed. That was also 2 years ago, when Matthysse had never fought at that level. If people can't see the difference between Matthysse then and now, its only because they are closing their eyes and refusing to.

So what if Mayweather would beat him easily? Matthysse is still a dangerous opponent. More so then Robert Guerrero. Why pretend Matthysse is some horrible opponent for Mayweather to fight?

Comment

Lucas Matthysse has absolutely zero chance of beating Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Now he beats Floyd? Good lord NSB come the hell on.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Judah did not outbox him, even if you think Judah won you can't honestly say that. And unconvincing against Alexander? He was the underdog, some guy to be fed to Alexander as recovery from the Bradley fight, and he whooped Alexander's ass and got robbed. That was also 2 years ago, when Matthysse had never fought at that level. If people can't see the difference between Matthysse then and now, its only because they are closing their eyes and refusing to.

So what if Mayweather would beat him easily? Matthysse is still a dangerous opponent. More so then Robert Guerrero. Why pretend Matthysse is some horrible opponent for Mayweather to fight?
                      Dude there isnt a poster on this site who would give Floyd credit for beating him at 147. Pointless to even talk about really.

Comment

Working...
                      X