Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Alvarez vs. Austin Trout is on BoxRec

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this fight happens I'll have more respect for Canelo.

Comment

Canelo is fighting the highest ranked 154 pounder out there. Trout is a big 154 pounder and he is young, undefeated and in his prime. He is just the type of fighter the Canelo haters said Canelo avoided. If Canelo beats Trout, and I think he will, it will be hard for them to call him a hype job.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Canelo is fighting the highest ranked 154 pounder out there. Trout is a big 154 pounder and he is young, undefeated and in his prime. He is just the type of fighter the Canelo haters said Canelo avoided. If Canelo beats Trout, and I think he will, it will be hard for them to call him a hype job.
        Nah, "Trout beat Cotto, who had no business at 154. Who did Cotto beat at 154 and who else did Trout beat at 154"

It will go both ways for either fighter who wins that matchup, which is now off of BoxRec.

Comment

I actually think Trout has a big chance of beating Canelo.

Comment

This is 1 of the biggest fights in boxing. However it's also surprising about the many "if ginger beats Trout", or the "when ginger beats Trout".

I'm here to say ginger won't beat Trout. Why?? Because Trout is better at everything than he is. With power being probably the only attribute that's on the table. Why?? Because we simply don't know & cannot gauge exactly how strong of a jr middleweight ginger is.

I hear some saying they're the same size. Well, they're not. Trout is bigger than 5-9 & ginger really isn't any taller than 5-8. It's 1 thing to be tall & skinny trying to gain weight like Josesito, to being tall & healthy, making 154 for a career.

Trout has more stamina, discipline, the better jab, headmovement, footwork, he's faster. (Some say ginger is faster),lol!! He controls distance better. But the most important thing is that Trout isn't old, washed up or small. Then people act like ginger isn't hard to hit. He's easy to hit.

Taking bets. Hit me up if ginger does in fact sign for this fight. There will be a new king at 154 & you'll have to respect it. Cotto was favored, Trout beat him. But somehow because everyone likes ginger, ya'll keep disrespecting Trout. Bring it!!

Comment

I think people forget how the art of cherry picking and ducking work.
              Canelo has become a master of it....

I doubt Canelo goes anywhere near Trout, more than likely he will wait for the Winner of Danny Garcia Vs Zab Judah.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                This is 1 of the biggest fights in boxing. However it's also surprising about the many "if ginger beats Trout", or the "when ginger beats Trout".

I'm here to say ginger won't beat Trout. Why?? Because Trout is better at everything than he is. With power being probably the only attribute that's on the table. Why?? Because we simply don't know & cannot gauge exactly how strong of a jr middleweight ginger is.

I hear some saying they're the same size. Well, they're not. Trout is bigger than 5-9 & ginger really isn't any taller than 5-8. It's 1 thing to be tall & skinny trying to gain weight like Josesito, to being tall & healthy, making 154 for a career.

Trout has more stamina, discipline, the better jab, headmovement, footwork, he's faster. (Some say ginger is faster),lol!! He controls distance better. But the most important thing is that Trout isn't old, washed up or small. Then people act like ginger isn't hard to hit. He's easy to hit.

Taking bets. Hit me up if ginger does in fact sign for this fight. There will be a new king at 154 & you'll have to respect it. Cotto was favored, Trout beat him. But somehow because everyone likes ginger, ya'll keep disrespecting Trout. Bring it!!
                So here's my prediction and Bet, Canelo fights another blown up Welterweight. And that name is not Floyd.

Comment

No doubt ...trout got this one won
                  no pun

double no pun

Comment

Good Canelo can put a end to the un warranted Trout hype. His 15 minutes of fame are up!

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      Good Canelo can put a end to the un warranted Trout hype. His 15 minutes of fame are up!
                      Ohh the irony!!

Comment

Working...
                      X