No announcement yet.

Criticize Your Favorite Fighter Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Criticize Your Favorite Fighter Thread

Shane, Evander, you are effing old. Hang it up. Think about your health. Dont be a Gatekeeper.

Winky, you being a diva cost you a lot of great potential fights. And please accept defeats as a man.

Hey Pacquiao, stay out of politics you fucking piece of shit. lol.

Comment

im such an idiot

Comment

"Sugar" Shane
        Love you man!!
        You one of my top ten boxers
        i'm hoping for a Mosley shocker but
        If you loose I hope you go down
        like the warrior you are...
        then retire with honors...

Comment

Not my favourite but Amir Khan, keep your gob shut, talk sense find another trainer, preferably someone who can work on your in game better.

Comment

Bhop dont be bull****tn this mothrfcka picked you up and slammed you dog.

Fux wrong w him?

Comment

Pacquiao: What the hell have you done the last two years? Either retire and enter politics full time, or get out of politics and dedicate yourself back to boxing. Seems you are incapable of doing both.

Bradley: You shouldn't have ducked Khan. I get why, and it improbably worked out, but you still shouldn't have.

Comment

Miguel Cotto should have went out of his comfort zone by changing his training camp to another coach earlier. Could have made his already great career even greater and I would have loved to have seen Pedro Diaz working with a prime Cotto.

Victor Ortiz should have thought more before his interview after the Maidana-fight and before hugging Floyd 1 or 2 times too often. Those things will always follow him around. And even though his goofy laid-back attitude is fun, I wish he'd care a bit more about such things sometimes.

Comment

Bradley: Why the Fuck did you cut of your mustache?

Comment

erik morales... there is nothing more to prove... you cant make the JWW limit and if you try to compete at WW, you are going face bigger men who most likely are going to punish you... you haven't got a KO win at SFW so dont try going to WW! all these things with a gallbladder problem and all..

PBF... WTF was that bogus retirement anyway? you should've just rematched oscar... you would've beaten him again anyway... instead, you left oscar with no choice thus opening the door for that little rascal pacquiao who has threatened your place (and actually had beaten you for fighter of the decade honors) which was all waiting for you if you didnt retire! and yeah, i almost forgot, please stop putting anymore roadblocks to a potential fight with pacquiao... please?

manny pacquiao... sort your tax problems in the philippines and get into serious training ...you have slowed down and quite frankly you seem to be ripe for another L to your record ... you have become a diva and i dont like it... and whats with you waiting for 2 years to decide that you are going to agree with the blood tests?

rant over...

Comment

Working...
                    X