Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Living Color, quite possibly the funniest comedy show ever!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Living Color, quite possibly the funniest comedy show ever!

This show was leagues above all others, not afraid to take on subjects and not scared to offend anyone. The cast was great and teh skits were on point, lots of good times watching this show.

Jim Carrey was actually real funny in this show, after he left, he really fell off his comedy game.

This show gave Jennifer Lopez her big break.

Memorable characters were: Vera de Milo, Fire marshall Bill, Men on Film,Calhoun Tubbs,Loomis Simmons, HAndy MAn,Homey d Clown , Anton Jackson and one of my favorites, FUNKY FINGER PRODUCTIONS.......BAM!!!!

It was funny.. I liked "Hey Mon" I got dem tree jobs mon!!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      It was funny.. I liked "Hey Mon" I got dem tree jobs mon!!
      The hardest working West Indian family, except for that lazy rudeboy son.

Comment

Yeah, this show was great. Homey the Clown was unforgettable.

Comment

I lovd that show. A lot of great comics got there break. I think if Chapelle could have kept on making episodes it would have been right up there with iving Color.
          Last edited by Two Clips; 04-06-2009, 02:35 PM.

Comment

.....For it's short run it was pound for pound superior to Saturday night live in every single way.

Comment

I have the first two seasons on DVD....one of my favorite shows ever. Homey the Clown and Fire Marshall Bill were classic characters. Men on Film was always a favorite too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bendigo View Post
                Yeah, this show was great. Homey the Clown was unforgettable.
                my favorite skit, that and that handicap superhero of jim carey's.

Comment

Originally posted by The Fix View Post
                  my favorite skit, that and that handicap superhero of jim carey's.
                  You mean Handi- man?? That was played by Damon Wayans,"Never underestimate teh powers of teh handicapped"

I was watching the 1st season and man, the skit called Jheris kids was bananas. Carrey as Jerry Lewis hosting a telethon for inner city youths raveged by teh scourge of jheri curls and the jehri curl activator is soooo ****in funny.

Anyone remember Tommy Davidson as the annoying waiter and flight attendant??? If u didnt let him do his job he would resort to Bruce Lee tactics until u complied with him.

Comment

'Homey don't play that.' *Whacks em wit a ball in a sock or some *****

Comment

Working...
                    X