Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Will Have A Better Career, Bradon Rios or Victor Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
    rios is a tough son of a b1tch..and hes big for 140
    He's actually 135, so I get ur point

But Ortiz would KO him if they fought. Ortiz is bigger, stronger, and by far the harder puncher, and in fact, arguably has the better chin. The difference between Rios and Maidana is Maidana provides awkward pressure as he goes for the KO. Rios does that Margarito trod forward slowly-type of pressure. And becuz I doubt his power is up there with Margarito's, and I doubt his chin will be able to take as much punishment as Margarito's, I doubt his pressure would be that much of a problem for Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
      He's actually 135, so I get ur point

But Ortiz would KO him if they fought. Ortiz is bigger, stronger, and by far the harder puncher, and in fact, arguably has the better chin. The difference between Rios and Maidana is Maidana provides awkward pressure as he goes for the KO. Rios does that Margarito trod forward slowly-type of pressure. And becuz I doubt his power is up there with Margarito's, and I doubt his chin will be able to take as much punishment as Margarito's, I doubt his pressure would be that much of a problem for Ortiz.
      Bingo

Comment

Working...
      X